Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid ass father cant understand im fapping

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Asshole bitches about the amount of toilet paper I use blaming it on my runny nose like it's my fking fault ive got one. Says "it's not sustainable" and i dont even use that much. But also i use some for fapping which his thick head seems to be oblivious to since he keeps bitching about me using it for my nose. Fucking poor ass kenyan cant afford toilet paper. Whyd you invite me to this shithole then asshole? He wants me to stay longer too so he can continue to give me his faggot ass self indulgent lectures with threat of smacking me if I protest, and so he can bitch about me eating too much some more. Fucking cunt im leaving here at the first opportunity and never seeing you again.

Last edited:
Coom on his face

394.jpg

I still don’t know why you even went there in the first place.
If my father invited me to Kenya I’d decline.

I still don’t know why you even went there in the first place.
If my father invited me to Kenya I’d decline.
I've had the opportunity to go several times since middle school but always declined. One of those times it was so I could finally play league of legends all I wanted since my mother was out of town for some time. When I was working I started thinking about how I'd wagecuck my life away and the old ass bitch would die before I could see him again. Now I want nothing to do with him. Still hurts since he's my dad but fuck him he's an asshole. Non-Nairobi kenya isnt even that bad

just go to kenya theory beyond debunked

try to get some pum pum there, brotha
use that green kard