Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid bitch at the drugstore gave me the wrong medicine

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yesterday I went to the drugstore to buy a medicine that my mom needs and there was a roastie on the counter. I explicitly told her the medicines and the dose and I even gave her the prescription. The whore gave it to me and I left but when I had walked down a block, I remembered that foids can't do a fucking thing right so I checked the medicines. Sure enough, she had screwed it. My mom needs a medicine for high blood pressure but she needs the pills that are 150 milligrams but the whore had given me the 300 milgs. I had to walk back to the place and almost yelled at the bitch what she did. She gave me a week apology and gave me the right ones, but before leaving, I told her this: "how many customers have you killed cause you gave them the wrong medicine?" The foid looked at me and started mumbling something, but I told her to save her excuses and got out of there. Stupid bitch, always remember guys, next time you're at any store, check your items if a foid is on the counter.

but before leaving, I told her this: "how many customers have you killed cause you gave them the wrong medicine?" The foid looked at me and started mumbling something, but I told her to save her excuses and got out of there
low inhib mogs me tbh

Please tell me the look on her face while she was mumbling something because the only look I can come up with is getting me laughing hysterically.
I'm imagining a dumb blonde dimwit with deers in headlights situation.

Yesterday I went to the drugstore to buy a medicine that my mom needs and there was a roastie on the counter. I explicitly told her the medicines and the dose and I even gave her the prescription. The whore gave it to me and I left but when I had walked down a block, I remembered that foids can't do a fucking thing right so I checked the medicines. Sure enough, she had screwed it. My mom needs a medicine for high blood pressure but she needs the pills that are 150 milligrams but the whore had given me the 300 milgs. I had to walk back to the place and almost yelled at the bitch what she did. She gave me a week apology and gave me the right ones, but before leaving, I told her this: "how many customers have you killed cause you gave them the wrong medicine?" The foid looked at me and started mumbling something, but I told her to save her excuses and got out of there. Stupid bitch, always remember guys, next time you're at any store, check your items if a foid is on the counter.
Holy fucking shit dude you're based af
low inhib mogs me tbh
Wish I had even half that low inhib tbh
Please tell me the look on her face while she was mumbling something because the only look I can come up with is getting me laughing hysterically.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was an old roastie probably around 30 something. Hair was light brown. She couldn't have looked more pathetic. She was very nervous when I told her that and I just hope she had gone to the bathroom and cried like the little bitch she was.

I always know I'm going to see some retarded shit when I click "show ignored content" and yet I do it anyway.

She should be fired for that tbh but of course those cucks will let her stay cause she's stRonG indePeNDent wahmen

I always know I'm going to see some retarded shit when I click "show ignored content" and yet I do it anyway.
Just curious why you think it's retarded? You think he overreacted?

Just curious why you think it's retarded? You think he overreacted?
Yes, and this is the same guy that always cries about how people hate him "because he's ugly".

if it's a solid tablet, you can cut it in half and that would save you money tbh.
Tip from a brocel.
Yes, and this is the same guy that always cries about how people hate him "because he's ugly".
blackpill rage

She like murdering strangers bro.

It's her hobby

Joker maxxing?? Getting medicine for mom is based

They are sucks lol, i have same experience.

She was an old roastie probably around 30 something. Hair was light brown. She couldn't have looked more pathetic. She was very nervous when I told her that and I just hope she had gone to the bathroom and cried like the little bitch she was.
Based you should've slapped the bitch

She's gunna spit in your medicine next time

You were absolutely in the right.

That's some low-inhib win right there. Good for you, man.

Obviously she did it on purpose because you are a teeny little subhuman inkler, she would never do this to Chad

voicemogs me to oblivion
I don't talk like that legit jfl.

I respect you fellow patriot keep making sure foids know their place