Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid bitch kills herself over isolation

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★

TL;Dr - Autistic strumpet can't handle being stuck indoors, autistic my ass; fucking bitch is no different than all the NT foids needing her validation & Chad cock. Outgoing cunt.

Autistic males either wither with mental health issues in isolation or drive everyone away from being annoying; lacking self awareness while foids get to tee-hee & soak it all up if they don't look like dogshit.

foids can't do two weeks in our shoes
rest in piss

The article from the news publisher states she's "beautiful" 'cos that obviously matters yet we're told it doesn't as it's personality, same shit.

She struggled to fit in due to her ASD yet had a job as a fucking waitress, can you think of a more Neurotypical job?

brutal. I expect uptick in roping, uptick in divorces and uptick drug abuse by end of this year

brutal. I expect uptick in roping, uptick in divorces and uptick drug abuse by end of this year
Uptick in dog fucking too.

Not like the other girls, still knows the power of fakeup though.

Uptick in dog fucking too.

Not like the other girls, still knows the power of fakeup though.
true. many foids will fuck dogs,cucumbers and more

female suicide=big deal

male sucide=:incel:

Screen Shot 2020 03 26 at 120039 AM

Tenor 5

Been posted like a bazillion times but still Lifefuel

Been posted like a bazillion times but still Lifefuel
I tend to be late to the party quite a lot, like Vidya for example, I'll be playing a game everyone else was finished with 6 years earlier. Never understood why ppl need to jump on an unpolished game right off the bat before it's patched all the time, offline ones anyway.

I tend to be late to the party quite a lot, like Vidya for example, I'll be playing a game everyone else was finished with 6 years earlier. Never understood why ppl need to jump on an unpolished game right off the bat before it's patched all the time, offline ones anyway.
I can kinda relate with the vydiah thing ngl. Still wasn't trying to be mean ofc.

I can kinda relate with the vydiah thing ngl. Still wasn't trying to be mean ofc.
Nah it's cool; just made me think of that consume culture we have, I once knew a guy on xbl that knew a guy that refused to play a game older than 6 months as he was a peadogame enthusiast, nah jokes. He wouldn't play anything older than that as he considered old to be shit jfl, to hell with the quality of a game on its own merit. Nah it's obviously a case of a shit game being good as it's new & a good game become bad as it's old.

Pathetic beyond words

Nah it's cool; just made me think of that consume culture we have, I once knew a guy on xbl that knew a guy that refused to play a game older than 6 months as he was a peadogame enthusiast, nah jokes. He wouldn't play anything older than that as he considered old to be shit jfl, to hell with the quality of a game on its own merit. Nah it's obviously a case of a shit game being good as it's new & a good game become bad as it's old.
Normies have a tendency to consoom new games and new games only. It's kind of an unwritten rule, if the game isn't some giga mainstream bs like Fortnite or Minecraft it dies out in less than 3 months like RDR2 did imo.

The article from the news publisher states she's "beautiful" 'cos that obviously matters yet we're told it doesn't as it's personality, same shit.

JFL.

As far as society is considered, the life of a thousand ugly ethnic men is worth less than the dirt underneath her nails.

TL;Dr - Autistic strumpet can't handle being stuck indoors, autistic my ass; fucking bitch is no different than all the NT foids needing her validation & Chad cock. Outgoing cunt.

Autistic males either wither with mental health issues in isolation or drive everyone away from being annoying; lacking self awareness while foids get to tee-hee & soak it all up if they don't look like dogshit.
This horse has been beaten way past death by now but still funny

Normies have a tendency to consoom new games and new games only. It's kind of an unwritten rule, if the game isn't some giga mainstream bs like Fortnite or Minecraft it dies out in less than 3 months like RDR2 did imo.
Fucking pitiful, some of these games truly come into their own with the patches & new content but too bad everyone has fucked off to some new garbage release & the only ppl left on it are tryhard meta motherfuckers shitting all over you as they've been there since day one.

im not gonna deny the whore was autistic, because she probably was, but autism affects men and women differently. Most women with autism are usually high functioning and can live their life 95 % normally. But for men, its rare for them to be high functioning, a lot of autistic men struggle with many features in life, whether that be getting a job or getting a whore to relationship/ fuck

Fuckable cunt. Thats what she deserve for not finding me desirable

That's what I don't get. What autist can't handle being indoors for a while with peace and quiet?

"High-functioning autism". What a LARP. She was an NT with quirks.

when foids have to live like incels they start killing themselves

S H O C K I N G

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back