Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid Boer Woman wants Honk Kongers to just lay down and take it

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Woman must be addicted to imperialist states where she can assert her dominance 2 fold. GO HOME WHORE.

Meanwhile, white women...

Isn't she a protester? Also, I'm not sure if this fits in Inceldom Discussion.

"Reeee how dare you Asians not adhere to my (((progressive))) values"

She should be offering to relieve the stress of Hong Kong Protesters

The protesters aren't angry about inceldom, many of the protesters are attractive women.

Lol whore stfu and go back to South Africa hoer, let Hong Kongers decide and bitch about this situation

I hate it when immigrants move to a country and try to get involved in national politics. Just fuck off cunt

She expects peace and chads

If she doesn't fuck the ricecels here she can fuck off back to south africa and get killed and raped by niggers
thats all.

Was hoping she took a tear gas canister to the face.

You know how it is

honk honk bros
Maxresdefault 1

reminder that "so welcoming" is white girl tourist code for "these subhumans worship the ground i walk on like im jesus"

they like stability and conformity, an example of this is Europe; it's not new

The extradition bill should be FORMALLY WITHDRAWN.
Also, the egotistical foid, Carie Lam, should resign immediately, with her head hung in shame.

If the governor of Puerto Rico deserves to lose his job because of some bullshit "misogynist" comment he made, then Mrs. Lam deserves to be euthanized.

Hope she gets raped, fucking cunt. Go to another land & dictate to others, lovely.