Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Stupid Chad at the convenience store couldn't do a simple math operation

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I try to avoid going to this store cause there's a chad working there but last night I had no choice, cause my body was aching for alcohol. So I went there and grabbed a bottle of vodka and one of orange juice. I was hoping the guy wasn't there that night but unfortunately there he was, and of course he was flirting with the other female employee, who didn't want to assist me by the way. My total charge was 14.50€ exactly and I paid with a bill of 20 and the guy registered it in the computer and gave me 4.50€. I told him that he made a mistake, my change was 5.50. The guy smirked and checked it on the computer, then he started counting with the fingers, then he took out his phone and did the math there. Then he said "yeah your right, sorry", and gave me the right change. As I was leaving, I heard the other girl telling him " you should learn how to count, my dear" I turned to look and I saw her gently caressing his head while he smiled at her. I felt disgust. And then they say "I'm only attracted to intelligent guys, teehee". I drank all night.

Fuck sorry bro, ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!!!!

He tried to steal from you because youre ugly

Chad doesn’t need intelligence.

That's why I often don't buy the mentalcel bs, there are some cases with normie tier dudes but as Chad you literally can't lose.

"Chad you're so quirky when you make mistakes"

I would trade all my iq for good looks

no need for math when you're drowning in pussy

A machine wouldn't have tried to jew you like that.

I try to avoid going to this store cause there's a chad working there but last night I had no choice, cause my body was aching for alcohol. So I went there and grabbed a bottle of vodka and one of orange juice. I was hoping the guy wasn't there that night but unfortunately there he was, and of course he was flirting with the other female employee, who didn't want to assist me by the way. My total charge was 14.50€ exactly and I paid with a bill of 20 and the guy registered it in the computer and gave me 4.50€. I told him that he made a mistake, my change was 5.50. The guy smirked and checked it on the computer, then he started counting with the fingers, then he took out his phone and did the math there. Then he said "yeah your right, sorry", and gave me the right change. As I was leaving, I heard the other girl telling him " you should learn how to count, my dear" I turned to look and I saw her gently caressing his head while he smiled at her. I felt disgust. And then they say "I'm only attracted to intelligent guys, teehee". I drank all night.
They aren’t attracted to intelligence at all. I would be swimming in the finest pussy if that were the case.

Chad doesn't need math skills to win in life. He already won the day he was born.

There's probably an incel that works there and everyone treats him like shit. He smirked at you because you're ugly so he thought you were wrong.

That's why I often don't buy the mentalcel bs, there are some cases with normie tier dudes but as Chad you literally can't lose.
Mentalcels only exist if there in the 5-6 face range while also being sub 180cm

Why would chad need math skills? Only incels need them to stemcuck.