Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunt at work didn't want to take a picture next to me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
At work today we took some pictures of the coworkers and the last picture was with all of us together. So, this fucking whore was gonna stand beside me but she quickly ran to the other edge close to some chadlite. It was humiliating. Fucking cunt.

I hope reincarnation is true. I can’t wait to be Chad.

Why the fuck do normalfags think work is amazing and take pictures with co workers jfl, work and dealing with co workers is hell and I don't want a picture on my wall to remind me of that, I already do enough just by going to work everyday

I'm tired of wagecucking. I want to be NEET

You should've followed her.

cope, you will probably reincarnate as this

Ineedassitance

I'm sorry you had to experience this

I can imagine how devastating that must've been if i actually put myself in your shoes

At work today we took some pictures of the coworkers and the last picture was with all of us together. So, this fucking whore was gonna stand beside me but she quickly ran to the other edge close to some chadlite. It was humiliating. Fucking cunt.
i'm sorry bro
that's brutal as fuck
if that was me i would have walked out and refused to take a photo with them at all

If reincarnation was true from a dualistic point of view, you would have already reincarnated several times :feelsthink: