Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stupid cunt makes a video condemning ER, calling him "whiny" and saying only "pansies" complain about loneliness, bluepilled cucks in comments

Elliot was based tbh
jfl @ thinking foids have a say at anything

Wow alone from your short TL;DR in your title my blood brutally boils.
A female, who never experienced true loneliness condemns someone who literally ended his life because he was so lonely.

1. Females are never lonely.
2. Every person perceives loneliness in another way. It's completely okay if some guy is whiny about his situation. There is nothing wrong with that.

I could say so much more about this, but I feel like it's a waste of time and not worth the energy.

Wow alone from your short TL;DR in your title my blood brutally boils.
A female, who never experienced true loneliness condemns someone who literally ended his life because he was so lonely.

1. Females are never lonely.
2. Every person perceives loneliness in another way. It's completely okay if some guy is whiny about his situation. There is nothing wrong with that.

I could say so much more about this, but I feel like it's a waste of time and not worth the energy.
and the comments. holy shit those fucking comments. don't be fooled by the dislikes on the vid, the comments are bluepilled cucks everywhere

and the comments. holy shit those fucking comments. don't be fooled by the dislikes on the vid, the comments are bluepilled cucks everywhere
I don't understand what's wrong with these people.
It seems like they don't have any empathy at all.
Like what the fuck, they're judging and making fun of someone who killed himself because he wasn't able to handle his problems and no one helped him.

I don't understand what's wrong with these people.
It seems like they don't have any empathy at all.
Like what the fuck, they're judging and making fun of someone who killed himself because he wasn't able to handle his problems and no one helped him.
but he killed ppl u inky!!111 :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

but does demonizing ER and others like him and concluding they're "born evil" and simply expressing hatred toward them really solve anything? it's kinda the reason why they go ER

Useless whore

@Bangkok or bust

I just read some retards posting that sex and love are not needs.
DIO approach virgin chad

redditors have a new hole to orbit now :feelskek:

was he really such a pansy though?

@JosefMengelecel

I didn’t even click on the video. Just from reading the title you wrote makes my blood boil in rage. I hope that whore gets gunned down (in gta v) by the next person who CHOoses a new path

She would rope after 10 seconds in a Incels body.
And I already know she hasn't been through shit.

She would rope after 10 seconds in a Incels body.
And I already know she hasn't been through shit.
I didn’t even click on the video. Just from reading the title you wrote makes my blood boil in rage. I hope that whore gets gunned down (in gta v) by the next person who CHOoses a new path
apparently she says her boyfriend is gay. WHAT THE FUCK!

@Personalityinkwell

Its always hilarious to watch females attempt to try understand and explain a male problem. Females literally face no loneliness unless they themselves want to.

Its always hilarious to watch females attempt to try understand and explain a male problem. Females literally face no loneliness unless they themselves want to.
if this foid tried being incel for one day she'd rope

propaganda video

Elliot could have gotten a girlfriend
but he was too autistic and self centered tbh

She’s another hateful, half breed, nigger bitch like Kamala Harris with a giant chip on that chimp shoulder of her’s.

She’s also with some race traitor cuck who engaged in bestiality with her to produce two more subhuman mulatto mongrelized racial goulash if you head on over to her chimpstigram and want to see that nasty shit for yourselves.

From how she looks now compared to her 6 year old video Edward posted here for us, she’s proof positive that at least for some women “The Wall” is real.

Foids: Loneliness... we've all been there.

DOUBT.

Elliot was deep into some kind of psychotic episode when he went on his spree. He was obviously mentally ill - probably severely so regardless of his psychosis on the day of retribution. Numerous who knew Elliot claim the guy in the videos is nothing like the person they knew. I don't know if thats his psychosis talking or being a bit autistic he became a simulacra of popular culture like Marvel and computer game villains and that is what he was trying to channel.

The guy never had a chance. He was half Asian, short and scrawny. Autistic. Narcissistic - learned from his degenerate Southern California environment. He was very dysfunctional due to how his parents raised him. He wasn't right in the head full stop - beyond his autism and psychotic episode, he was alone and had no real place in the world. Got dumped in at the deep end in probably one of the most degenerate normie towns in the world.

A foid could never begin to understand what he went through.

I have never been totally on board with the cult of St Elliot like others on here have but fuck this disgusting normie slut.

I hope the ghost of ER visits her in the night and gives her cunt cancer.

Daily reminder: ER was not blackpilled.

Didn't watch, but your title made me rage.
Yeah ok foid, only weak foids complain if some 120kg kickboxer walks over to them in middle of the night, beats the shit out of them to the point if permanent disfigurement, and cripples them for life.

Get over it foid!! Life's not fair, deal with it!!!

Didn't watch, but your title made me rage.
Yeah ok foid, only weak foids complain if some 120kg kickboxer walks over to them in middle of the night, beats the shit out of them to the point if permanent disfigurement, and cripples them for life.

Get over it foid!! Life's not fair, deal with it!!!
That’s pretty much what she said in the video

and the comments... holy shit those comments are so cringey

Which inkwell posted this :feelsmega::ha..feels:

if ER was whiny, normies must be master crybabies for whining about 7 people getting killed by a lonely autist 6 years ago (while more get killed every few minutes by tyrones whom they worship)

He was sub5 and looked underage
My Turkish incel friend made an experiment about him by posting his pictures on Turkish version of girlsaskguys and these foids said he looked feminine and ugly as fuck with average rating of 3/10. Yes Elliot Rodger was probably ugly enough to not get laid but i hate him tho because like words2liveby said he was self centered cunt who thought he was a chad and would bully all of us if he was still Alive.

if ER was whiny, normies must be master crybabies for whining about 7 people getting killed by a lonely autist 6 years ago (while more get killed every few minutes by tyrones whom they worship)

First they say ban toxic toxic masculinity then call you feminine gay when you want to date them. ER had personality, education, car, hobbies, clean with nice hair and clothes, why then he wasn't drowning in pussy

First they say ban toxic toxic masculinity then call you feminine gay when you want to date them. ER had personality, education, car, hobbies, clean with nice hair and clothes, why then he wasn't drowning in pussy
He looked underage and had a weak frame and was a manlet

He looked underage and had a weak frame and was a manlet
But they say looks don't matter, he was also probably better looking than half of guys but he lived in Chad and Tyrone infested city.

But they say looks don't matter, he was also probably better looking than half of guys but he lived in Chad and Tyrone infested city.
Nah most men mogged him

I dunno how is there, he seems to notice only jocks with Stacie's, but I don't know how much to trust ER
He’s sub5

No u inkywell ER was a chadlite :soy: :soy: :soy:
The one thing i noticed about ER is his front profile is absolute shit. His nose and lips are death sentence. It killed his sex appeal along with feminine face. But he looks good from Side profile which is not as important as front.

The one thing i noticed about ER is his front profile is absolute shit. His nose and lips are death sentence. It killed his sex appeal along with feminine face. But he looks good from Side profile which is not as important as front.
He also looks underage