• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[RageFuel] Stupid cunt single mom ruined my fuckin life

C

changeiscoming

Recruit
-
11d 23h 21m
im a product of a single mother and i blame this fact for me not being neurotypical(normie) which wouldve made my life extremely more tolerable. Due to not having a dad from pre-puberty i made stupid life choices completely on my own which led to further stupid choices and overall broken thinking

im 30 years old now and i can look back at what i did wrong when younger and literally see how having a father wouldve steered me in an alternative direction. I can pinpoint exact moments when if i had a close male relative such as, hmm, A FUCKING FATHER, i couldve discussed stuff with him and asked for advice

i hate saying this because it sounds so cliche but my dumb cunt of a single mom is the reason why im the way i am - evil, introverted, petty, short tempered, quitter. Truly a loser in life!

stupid fucking cunt kicked my dad to the curb for literally no reason whatsoever, only because he was a quiet beta male so ofc he got the boot and then she started “dating” with this tallfag alpha CHAD that was only fucking her and literally stealing money from her. Literally from the “stupid single mom playbook” and that was 15-20 years ago!

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
30d 12h 33m
the majority of females are trash af at raising children.

golpebaixo

golpebaixo

Recruit
-
19h 8m
having a father does not mean that you would be better off, only if that was A FUCKING FATHER . (as you said yourself)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
39d 23h 29m
I also lacked a father in my youth cus he died when I was 2
But I'm just gonna tell you he'd most likely be a bluepilled cuck anyways so there's that. No dad for your truceldom unless he pays for surgeries.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
60d 5h 11m
Brutal man, most parents suck at raising boys

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
22d 23h 8m
1584937128783.png

"if only my dad taught me how to be a man,i wouldn't be an incel."

S

Subhuman Currycel

Officer
-
8d 1h 39m
I was breastfed by my mum so little now im fucked thats all I gotta say.

j-awarecel

j-awarecel

Recruit
-
3d 4h 50m
I had a friend with the strange abilty to detect singlemothercels a mile away. It was weird.
Brutal man, most parents suck at raising boys
"They are robots raised by other robots." You can't hope for anything better.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
60d 5h 11m
Copemaxx

Copemaxx

it's over
-
5d 19h 33m
why are there nearly 50 bluepillers reading this thread?
anyway if a single mom does marry another person you'd be calling the stepdad a cuck

Speed

Speed

Veteran
-
38d 13h 12m
Single mothers are the real plague on society

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
100d 2h 47m
R

randomguy1235

Officer
-
15d 4h 18m
usernamesevn

usernamesevn

Officer
-
11d 20h 59m
Buddy boyo, having a dad isnt going to change the way you look... it never began

XOR

XOR

Recruit
-
5d 19h 51m
Most people here had dads anyway; how has it worked for any of you? Having a cuckold dad isn't any better.

Single motherhood isn't a cause for inceldom, but it can certainly cause other "behavioral" problems.

Black community has this exact problem.