Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid cunt single mom ruined my fuckin life

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
im a product of a single mother and i blame this fact for me not being neurotypical(normie) which wouldve made my life extremely more tolerable. Due to not having a dad from pre-puberty i made stupid life choices completely on my own which led to further stupid choices and overall broken thinking

im 30 years old now and i can look back at what i did wrong when younger and literally see how having a father wouldve steered me in an alternative direction. I can pinpoint exact moments when if i had a close male relative such as, hmm, A FUCKING FATHER, i couldve discussed stuff with him and asked for advice

i hate saying this because it sounds so cliche but my dumb cunt of a single mom is the reason why im the way i am - evil, introverted, petty, short tempered, quitter. Truly a loser in life!

stupid fucking cunt kicked my dad to the curb for literally no reason whatsoever, only because he was a quiet beta male so ofc he got the boot and then she started “dating” with this tallfag alpha CHAD that was only fucking her and literally stealing money from her. Literally from the “stupid single mom playbook” and that was 15-20 years ago!

the majority of females are trash af at raising children.

having a father does not mean that you would be better off, only if that was A FUCKING FATHER . (as you said yourself)

I also lacked a father in my youth cus he died when I was 2
But I'm just gonna tell you he'd most likely be a bluepilled cuck anyways so there's that. No dad for your truceldom unless he pays for surgeries.

Brutal man, most parents suck at raising boys

"if only my dad taught me how to be a man,i wouldn't be an incel."

I was breastfed by my mum so little now im fucked thats all I gotta say.

I had a friend with the strange abilty to detect singlemothercels a mile away. It was weird.
Brutal man, most parents suck at raising boys
"They are robots raised by other robots." You can't hope for anything better.

why are there nearly 50 bluepillers reading this thread?
anyway if a single mom does marry another person you'd be calling the stepdad a cuck

Single mothers are the real plague on society

Buddy boyo, having a dad isnt going to change the way you look... it never began

What a dumb bitch

Most people here had dads anyway; how has it worked for any of you? Having a cuckold dad isn't any better.

Single motherhood isn't a cause for inceldom, but it can certainly cause other "behavioral" problems.

Black community has this exact problem.