Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel stupid drunk driving western slut kills her little sister in a car crash while livestreaming like a true attention whore

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
https://files.catbox.moe/16x57f.mp4

Dan e

@nxdismycope
@Ritalincel
@The End
@Tension

wtf she wasn't even crying

Good. The sister was probably no better.

This isn't life fuel - this is rage fuel. Consider the sheer level of narcissism it takes for someone to essentially stream an Instagram selfie with their sister's corpse, her brains spilling out as they calmly recite the type of meaningless social media banter they have been conditioned to spew in exchange for "likes" and "faves."... This is what ZOG social media has reduced society to - not a collective working for the good of every man, but a writhing mass of self-absorbed sociopaths trying in vain to distract themselves from the terror of the void.

This isn't life fuel - this is rage fuel. Consider the sheer level of narcissism it takes for someone to essentially stream an Instagram selfie with their sister's corpse, her brains spilling out as they calmly recite the type of meaningless social media banter they have been conditioned to spew in exchange for "likes" and "faves."... This is what ZOG social media has reduced society to - not a collective working for the good of every man, but a writhing mass of self-absorbed sociopaths trying in vain to distract themselves from the terror of the void.
whoever programmed you to say this is high iq

out of character post NGL but good

Extremely high iq post.

Would be lifefuel if they all died though.

Holy shit she just keeps recording without giving a fuck.Foids are becoming totally soulless.

The foid recording her dead sister is a actual psychopath jfc.

She's rolling and nudging her sister's corpse around like it's a ragdoll or something what the fuck? :lul: This cumdumpster's IQ is in the negatives, based on the little amount of speech in those 50 seconds, and the garbage music she was listening to in her car. It's appalling that this is what society has come to. Can you imagine how much more depraved it's going to be in future generations?

"i fUkKiN luV mah sIStER t0 dEAath, i doNt gIVe a FUKK, mAN we bOUTa dIeeEee"

Neck yourself cunt.

Last edited:
:feelsmega:

The temperature of the Sun IQ.

Tbh only high IQ because 98% of what he posts is just the soy meme.
No man.

It’s legit high IQ. I’ve realized the soy memes are just a charade to cover his true genius. We are not ready.

Nah but seriously it is a very high IQ post. Gotta give him credit br0.

She's rolling and nudging her sister's corpse around like it's a ragdoll or something what the fuck? :lul: This cumdumpster's IQ is in the negatives, based on the little amount of speech in those 50 seconds, and the garbage music she was listening to in her car. It's appalling that this is what society has come to. Can you imagine how much more depraved it's going to be in future generations?

"i fUkKiN luV mah sIStER t0 dEAath, i doNt gIVe a FUKK, mAN we bOUTa dIeeEee"

Neck yourself cunt.
She only got 6 years in prison for this by the way. She’ll be out in 4 probably. She was 18 so she will only be 22 and ready to hunt for Chad.

She only got 6 years in prison for this by the way. She’ll be out in 4 probably. She was 18 so she will only be 22 and ready to hunt for Chad.
I hate our society. The stupid cunt should be removed from the gene pool tbh.

No doubt she is a psychopath, she literally showed zero emotion, disgusting foid

thats not bad by the standards of this gynocuckric society. wouldnt be surprised at all if she only did 2 years

Haha, this is hilarious. Can it be real? She's livestreaming the smashed in face of her dying sister. That's such bizarre behavior.

Thanks for citing me. I love this stuff. :p

Hopefully the mods won't cut you down.

She sounds like she’s reading off of a script for a bad play

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back