Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid faggots that say watching asmr is cucked

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Fucking kill yourselves you low iq mornic virtue signaling fucktards. Yeah totally, watching youtube/whisperapp videos with ublock origin on for my benefit is cucked as shit amirite? Im a strong uncucked, swashbuckling, whore destroying, metal incel amirite my brothers? Im so goddamn hard that I'll pass up the chance to have some form of unconditional positive female attention because my ublocked view is cucked. Am i fucking right bois? Im so fucking hard and uncucked that im not even attracted to feeemales, im fucking gay !!! Thats the ultimate uncuckitude riiite??!?! Inb4 fagot retard bitch cunt spammers who deserve to be shot in real life.

Pm me the best, good asmr vids

Why do you care what we think anyway? Are you looking for approval from a bunch of losers?

Last edited:
tired of edgelords on this forum tbh

What ever helps you cope senpai

It helps me with loneliness and to calm me down, even know i know it's cucked because i give foids and normies views.

I like Bob Ross videos, and parodies of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back