Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid foid at the drugstore didn't let me in

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Yesterday I had a cold and went to a drugstore after I got out of work, I usually got out very late at night, around 9pm but I know this drugstore is open 24/7. I got there and I tried to open the door but it was locked but I knew they had not closed cause there were two foids employees there. I told them why I couldn't get in and one of them said without even approaching to me that they locked the front door after 7:30 for security reasons and I have to go to the other alley cause there is a small pane where I would be given the medicines. I stared at them angrily but I needed the damned medicines so I went there and a male employee gave them to me. If I had been Chad buying medicines, they would've let me in and fucked the two whores and I could've gotten the medicines for free.

They just want incels to suffer. The absolute cuntery of holes.

There is probably no "security reasons" they just saw you were an ugly male and decided to make your life harder.

Dude she quite literally only said go around the back. Calm down

Being seen as a threat is insulting.

They want incels to die, they don't want incels to have acces to medicine

Yesterday I had a cold and went to a drugstore after I got out of work, I usually got out very late at night, around 9pm but I know this drugstore is open 24/7. I got there and I tried to open the door but it was locked but I knew they had not closed cause there were two foids employees there. I told them why I couldn't get in and one of them said without even approaching to me that they locked the front door after 7:30 for security reasons and I have to go to the other alley cause there is a small pane where I would be given the medicines. I stared at them angrily but I needed the damned medicines so I went there and a male employee gave them to me. If I had been Chad buying medicines, they would've let me in and fucked the two whores and I could've gotten the medicines for free.
Have you tried watching more movies with strong female protagonists?

Lol wtf? Are the foids getting paid just to exist there? Why the fuck are they there then if its closed

There is probably no "security reasons" they just saw you were an ugly male and decided to make your life harder.
This is literally a thing that foids do every day. They even laugh about it. Making us suffer for the way we were born...

I have to agree with you here. Sometimes incels are taking things as an insult that really mean nothing at all.
Finally, thank you. I just dont want these guys letting the bitterness swallow them whole

Lol wtf? Are the foids getting paid just to exist there? Why the fuck are they there then if its closed

To chit chat about the latest Chad they fucked.

Was it your first time purchasing medicines so late? That's how all drug stores work here in my country at night, I am not sure what you're so worked up about.

why do they have to be so cruel

I don't like or trust (((drugs))).