Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid foid who tortured baby to death and burned it in a fire multiple times to hide evidence acquitted of murder and given a 1 year sentence

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
3C334B48 5647 47E6 A5CD 2966FD88D934

Women deserve rape.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9918195/brooke-skylar-richardson-not-guilty-cheerleader-cleared-baby-murder/

Last edited:
And she will be released in a few months at most,after which time she'll be contacted for various interviews and probably write a book

Where can I donate to her gofundme?

Wait, I thought she did not recive punishment at all.

whore would probably get a bigger sentence for doing to an animal, especially a large animal with economic value like a cow

Not clicking, was gender was the baby?

Killing a newborn baby = 1 year in prison

Rape = life in prison

Total bullshit

The baby was born stillborn. Autopsy showed the baby did not draw breath.
She was charged with abuse of a corpse.
The whole trial from start to ending was a fuckfest.

i would behead her

Killing a newborn baby = 1 year in prison

Rape = life in prison

Total bullshit
The courts are more sympathetic to women as they are seen as the gentle loving gender that could do no wrong, she should be tracked down and killed as soon as she is let out

And society will keep talking about how we are the bad and horrible people, we are the people who have been deprived of one of life's most basic and important experiences, yet we will get labeled as the bad guys when we speak out about it. All while monsters like her kill babies and barely get a year in jail, how can society expect us to be okay with that and "just move on" is simply beyond my comprehension.

Lol imagine if it had been a Male instead. The west is such a fucking disgusting place to be

It’s her body and she can do whatever she wants to the babyuuu, mind your business inkellllllll

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back