Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid noodle thought I was half black, and that she supports me

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
A noodle in my office thought I was mixed race black and white, and said it's terrible what's happening, and that she will always be there for me.

This noodle has spoken to me about 5 times in the last year, and one of those was to ask why I eat so much, and one was to ask if having such a hairy chest means I'm always hot, the others were about work

I am not at all black, I'm worst of worst beaner, curry, kebabcel, but she thought despite not giving a shit about me for 2 years, now she can virtue signal. And all her friends are doing it on social media, which is ragefuel af, because noodles are nothing but white worshippers, and even lust after jbw who would normally have been thrown off the cliffs at birth

ahahahahha fuark this was so funny, imagine literally seeing virtue signalign irl haahahahah

ahahahahha fuark this was so funny, imagine literally seeing virtue signalign irl haahahahah
Srs, also this noodle I know she dated this JBW about 18 months ago who looked like a fucking mong and made him buy her overpriced crap. I basically mogged him in every score, except height where we both kings of manlets

A noodle in my office thought I was mixed race black and white, and said it's terrible what's happening, and that she will always be there for me.

This noodle has spoken to me about 5 times in the last year, and one of those was to ask why I eat so much, and one was to ask if having such a hairy chest means I'm always hot, the others were about work
Asking why you eat so much and your hairy chest sounds like passive aggressive shit-talking.
She might have been trying to insult you, implying that you're black. A lot of noodlewhores hate black people, and maybe she doesn't like you and so is calling you black even though she knows you're not.

Use this to your advantage, guilt her into hanging out with you.

Last edited:
Noodles will upload a blackout pic to their instagram, only to put their phone down and get suckin on that white cocku

Dude, she's into you.

I am not at all black, I'm worst of worst beaner, curry, kebabcel, but she thought despite not giving a shit about me for 2 years, now she can virtue signal. And all her friends are doing it on social media, which is ragefuel af, because noodles are nothing but white worshippers, and even lust after jbw who would normally have been thrown off the cliffs at birth
What on earth are kebabcels? But yes she's just a normie like any other, being non-white or non-black doesn't save you from the normie virus.

Asking why you eat so much and your hairy chest sounds like passive aggressive shit-talking.
She might have been trying to insult you, implying that you're black. A lot of noodlewhores hate black people, and maybe she doesn't like you and so is calling you black even though she knows you're not.
Maybe, she's not really a malicious person, I don't think anyway, just likes her basic shit
What on earth are kebabcels? But yes she's just a normie like any other, being non-white or non-black doesn't save you from the normie virus.
I'm quarter Persian, stupid lineage getting mogged by Spartans. Being non white pretty much guarantees inceldom, any white guy can get laid in SEA by betabuxing, and EA because they're so dumb they would even find ed Sheeran attractive
Noodles will upload a blackout pic to their instagram, only to put their phone down and get suckin on that white cocku
Yeah have seen this, loads of noodles are doing that all over the world, literally makes no sense cos noodles hate non whites, it's basically the rising tide effect I figure.
They might be posting blackout pics cos they don't know what it means, and have just seen it trending by JBW and Stacies who they worship, hence are copying the trend
And do what?

Last edited:
Get her to suck your dick, if she really supports the movement you need some stress relief, get yours.

Tell her to suck your dick to show support

She paid so little attention to you that she didn't even seen your ethnicity. Dumb whores.

lel pretending to give a fuck for virtue points, how sad

She will gain virtue signalling points off of you: "I have a black friend" whilst she bangs some skinny pasty JBW.

She will gain virtue signalling points off of you: "I have a black friend" whilst she bangs some skinny pasty JBW.
Foids are only interested in making themselves look better. Their unwarranted sense of entitlement would be funny if it wasn't so true

@i_a_m_i stick this

one was to ask if having such a hairy chest means I'm always hot,

A foid literally commenting about your chest? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

that she will always be there for me.

wut? :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

giphy.gif

get her to make 'black' children with her to create more black lives that do, in fact, matter

Trying to seek attention from incels tbh

Btw updated I saw this noodles bf today, he is 5'7 stylemaxxed skinny fat receeding hairline 6/10 JBW

Tfw too pale skinned to blackmaxxing

This
Jfl haha

Btw updated I saw this noodles bf today, he is 5'7 stylemaxxed skinny fat receeding hairline 6/10 JBW
I mean he's 6/10.
How would you rate the noodle?

Disgusting hole

That's deep bruh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back