Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment stupid shit you do

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
I start:
when i want to buy a book written by a foreign author i search for the right pronounce of the name online and then I start to obsessively repeat it while whispering until the time i'm in front of the bookseller(and because i'm socially retarded I manage to say it wrong most of the times despite all the preparation).
when i know i must interact with clerks, i often repeat phrases that i already said to myself aloud hundreds of times(changing the volume,the intonation and the facial expression in order to appear more human)
what about you?

I dont do much tbh

Stare into space for 5 minutes at a time.

Kiss my pillow pretending it’s a blonde foid who loves me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Buy games and don't play them

Whenever I get startled by something, I point a finger gun at it, and say "pow". It's completely subconscious and I can't control it, which leads to awkward situations.

i start randomly snickering in public

Tell myself I'm gonna start eating healthy but end up eating mcdonalds again.

I shake my head violently to “reset” my hair almost every minute and it looks like I have a mental disorder according to my family. I also respond to any story someone tells me about a negative experience with “tough stuff” and then change the topic to something completely unrelated

lmao.
i would like to see
If you want an idea of what my hair looks like I’m often compared to Logan Paul or late 2000’s Justin Bieber but if they had a like 2/10 face

I convince myself that theres a somewhat identical chad version of me who's rich and successful living in Japan, and having copious amounts of sex.

I can him the evil version of me. Basically the backstory is we were once one person, then he split from me and left for Asia.

Now that I'm typing this out I see how stupid it looks. But fuck it.

I convince myself that theres a somewhat identical chad version of me who's rich and successful living in Japan, and having copious amounts of sex.

I can him the evil version of me. Basically the backstory is we were once one person, then he split from me and left for Asia.

Now that I'm typing this out I see how stupid it looks. But fuck it.
That sounds like the plot of Devil May Cry 5

i mumble some of my thoughts out loud to myself when i'm alone. sometimes i repeat phrases like OP to train for when i have to use them irl and i sometimes practice them along with facial expressions in front of my bathroom mirror, usually after or before showering or while washing my hands. there's no specific phrases i'm obsessed with, it's just whatever comes to mind.

I can't play videogames unless it is on an even day.

i start randomly snickering in public
Snickering

immediately forget the stupid shit i do whenever i am replying to a thread regarding stupid shit i do

Imagining all kind of scenarios in my head that never gonna happen irl, or that i'm somebody else.

read inceltears

coom and smoke weed

Lie on the floor for hours at a time listening to music while I imagine having a loving gf

The stupidest shit I do is continue to live.

I randomly burst out cursing when no ones around