Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stylish clothing & tight sportswear are designed for Chads & Foids only!

Felix97

Felix97

Vloecl, if yuo wduoln‘t. SRK
-
Whenever you see a sub7 male trying to be stylish, you'll automatically label him as a tryhard. Same goes for gymcellers who wear tight shirts or tank tops. They end up looking ridicilous, because they don't have the face to pull it off.
I have a good physique/frame, yet I wear regular shirts, because I made bad experience wearing that type of clothing. Reason for this was my face, obviously.

Chadlites and Chads being stylish:
71x ept MLL UX342 David beckham black leather jacket celebrity wear mens cloting gift for him summer hot sale 64

Sub 7s being tryhard:

Chadlites and Chads being athletic and buffed:
D5ae5a8c838a78d1e421e7855175a85a13734249 1591469071152954 904141944 nHot Men Tank Top Tights Sleeveless Shirt Crossfit Tshirt Outfit Fitness Clothing Bodybuilding

Sub 7s being tryhard: (you think I cherry pick? Go to a gym or leave your basement. Plenty of examples out there.)
54d3c0d9899b2   q 10 things you need to stop wearing to the gym 072114 xl 9672bc7fc110da8a21ae87b008a40224c  muscular guys gym shortsC247631f9da48883a44d7d86c3311c3f

However not only clothing will make people think that you are 'trying to hard'. Haircuts, the cologne you wear, even performing in your gym or math class, at your job or at various other things will do the same. Some people will blaspheme and laugh behind your back, some will just think it and keep it in their mind, others will tell you straight in your face.

Tryhard means translated = 'Stop trying to look appealing or be succesful you pathetic genetic dead end, you are supposed to be be shit at anything. Lay down and rot.'

This is most likely caused by the so-called hailo/failo effect, which should be seen as one of the biggest blackpills out there. Males with ugly faces are doomed to failure. Height and frame can cause a failo effect too, but it needs to be in the extreme to doom you. I came to a point where I'd say that life was created for the better looking individuals and not for us.

It's probably a 'water is wet' debate, but have you ever heard a Chad being called tryhard? Did you ever get called tryhard? What are your thoughts on this subject?

Oh shit I just remembered... a few years ago I was doing heavy deadlifts and this weakling who couldn't lift half of what I did was saying how my strength is caused by a lack of sex. He didn't even know me, we've spoken like two sentences to each other but he knew. He was being so brave because he was friends with the owner of the gym and the receptionists and the personal trainers so I could just shrug and smile. He wasn't wrong about the lack of sex.
Also jfl if you think that's how most gym guys look. Those would be the top 10% at most gyms, the rest are still fat slobs or scrawny dorks.

Last edited:
It's just pathetic if an incel shows off his muscles no matter how hard he framemogs the chads.
I have noticed myself that im getting kinda pissed off when I see some ugly looking nerd with a tank top in the street thinking "this guy is pathetic trying to show off" but I wouldn't think the same if he was chad.

Also jfl if you think that's how most gym guys look. Those would be the top 10% at most gyms, the rest are still fat slobs or scrawny dorks.
Ofc thats not how the casual gymcel looks, but I needed guys who had good a physique but still looked tryhard

The better looking and more masculine your facial features are, the more clothes you can pull off.

Think about it, imagine the most jacked guy in the world, and give him a soft face... he would look like a complete and utter dweeb in a leather jacket compared to an averagely built guy with an attractive masculine face.

a few years ago I was doing heavy deadlifts and this weakling who couldn't lift half of what I did was saying how my strength is caused by a lack of sex. He didn't even know me, we've spoken like two sentences to each other but he knew.
I never knew you get stronger from not having sex. I feel strong.

I never knew you get stronger from not having sex. I feel strong.

Sure you can. Not having sex or friends or any kind of life can give you more time and focus to become good at whatever. Except having sex of course.

Sure you can. Not having sex or friends or any kind of life can give you more time and focus to become good at whatever. Except having sex of course.
Oh, I thought it made you stronger without having to work out. Or makes you get in shape fast.

It's just pathetic if an incel shows off his muscles no matter how hard he framemogs the chads.
I have noticed myself that im getting kinda pissed off when I see some ugly looking nerd with a tank top in the street thinking "this guy is pathetic trying to show off" but I wouldn't think the same if he was chad.
happens to me as well. we cant do anything about it

Fashion copers on suicide watch. How will blackpill deniers counter this one? Would they take 5'2 ugly balding Indian seriously if he wore a leather jacket, or was showing off his muscles? We all know the answer to that.

wtf those buff "sub 7s" can definitely smash puss especially the third one on the right

Was thinking the same thing. Getting jacked actually makes you look WORSE if you're someone like Alpha Destiny. He was better off sitting at home eating chips and ice cream because then he wouldn't look like a tryhard.

Oh, I thought it made you stronger without having to work out. Or makes you get in shape fast.
There's actually some science to this, since your testosterone drops while in a relationship.

wtf those buff "sub 7s" can definitely smash puss especially the third one on the right
lmaooo this, i saw that last "Sub 7" and was like u wot, that's a 7 right there.

There's actually some science to this, since your testosterone drops while in a relationship.
Most the guys I know in relationships are pretty soft. The guys who just pump and dump don't seem to lose their masculinity, like thugs and athletes.