Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sub-5 Blackcels talk about living outside of the US and how it's better for them

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Don't care about a lot of the pro black stuff, all I really care about is what they have to say about living in different countries, and how they view it as a better option for ethnic men

With that being said, I'm mainly going to be taking timestamps from the guy who lives in Japan, since that's the country I believe to have the most potential

The important parts are highlighted in yellow, and I've also added a simplified answer to each question (I'd recommend listening to their full answer though, because it may leave a few things out for you)

8:59 Is it better living over seas as opposed to the US?
"To be honest, yeah, you can do things that you normally wouldn't be able to in the states"
16:08 do you experience racism?
"They treat white's and blacks the same, since they're both just foreigners to them"
30:30 What was it like moving over there and how did people treat you different?
"I've been to a lot of places, spain, italy, england, ireland, but in Japan you don't have to have game like you do in america, if you just talk to women then you'll eventually get one"
42:28 If you brought a ratchet sheboon over to poland or Japan how would they react?
"I've seen multiple cases of that, and some guys either have take their women back, because they cause too much trouble, or after a few months to a year, they won't even notice she was ratchet in the first place"
133:20 How important is it to know the language?
"You can't operate unless if you have some type of understanding of the language, especially if you want to do business"

Last edited:
More gay cherrypicking and another gay thread trying to make blackcels on this forum look like shit.

I'm not gonna waste my time with this shit. I'm gonna post these statistics again and leave
JBB theory debunked
Over for bbc
Over for bbc2
Over for bbc3
Over for bbc4
Over for bbc7
Over for bbc8
Over for bbc10

Maybe @BlkPillPres might be interested though

More gay cherrypicking and another gay thread trying to make blackcels on this forum look like shit.

I'm not gonna waste my time with this shit. I'm gonna post these statistics again and leave

You keep posting these statistics, even though I've said a million times that they generalize all asians into a single box

What you're basically doing is taking statistics from China, America, SEA, etc and saying that they're equivelant to Japan, even though Japan is vastly different and much more tolerant of blacks

Idk bout 16:08

Niggaz get stared at everywhere:feelstrash: I had an African friend who had an uncle in Japan and he said it’s racist AF

Niggaz get stared at everywhere:feelstrash: I had an African friend who had an uncle in Japan and he said it’s racist AF
Is it me? Or am I the only one that gets agitated when people stare at me like that? It triggers my flight-or-fight response for some reason.

Doubt it, from all of the expat's I've seen, I've never seen one complain about them being racist

If anything, it's usually because they're a foreigner

Doubt it, from all of the expat's I've seen, I've never seen one complain about them being racist

If anything, it's usually because they're a foreigner

Idk bro

I think you’re coping too hard

Building up Nip land like it’s the best place to be but when you go there you’ll realize it stinks

You know gs350jpn? He's a cool guy I talked to him a year ago.

Idk bro

I think you’re coping too hard

Building up Nip land like it’s the best place to be but when you go there you’ll realize it stinks
Sounds more like you have SEA in your mind than Japan

It's one of the cleanest places in the world, I honestly doubt that it would stink
You know gs350jpn? He's a cool guy I talked to him a year ago.
I've seen his youtube channel, he got quite a few girls over there

Why are you so obsessed with Japan specifically

View attachment 376788 View attachment 376789 View attachment 376791 View attachment 376792 View attachment 376793 View attachment 376794 View attachment 376795 View attachment 376796

These statistics are such Copé. It looks like whites have a massive advantage but really they have a 1% match rate on tinder and ethnics have like 0.5-0.4 on average

Why are you so obsessed with Japan specifically
I'm not obsessed with it because I'm into anime or anything, I just look into it because I can see how much potential it has

1. Low risk of vineral diseases
2. Women are easy to talk to
3. People over there love black people

These three reasons alone make it an excellent spot for someone to travel

Everything I've seen about Japan seems to imply that they hate foreigners in general. Regardless of their race.
They don't hate foreigners at all, they just treat them differently from actual Japanese

The best way I can describe it is that their laws put their own people first before anyone else, no matter what race that person may be

View attachment 376788 View attachment 376789 View attachment 376791 View attachment 376792 View attachment 376793 View attachment 376794 View attachment 376795 View attachment 376796

The average white guy is simping for literal 400lb landwhales btw
This guy isnt very gl but he slays above his face level
Interesting enough w this guy is that a white gymcel w such eye area and 0 bones w a long midface wouldnt even do half as good
To an extent blacks can run being ugly gymcels

Everything I've seen about Japan seems to imply that they hate foreigners in general. Regardless of their race.
Tbh, I can't tell whether Japanese people like foreigners (specifically white foreigners) or hate them. Because we know that JBW exists in Japan (To a extent) and the general inferiority complex that some Japanese (And other Asians) have towards foreigners and the West.

The okcupid response rates have shown that white have a clear advantage but not something incredible.

The response rate for the least attractive race (indian) was at 20% and for white it was a little bit more than 30%.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter if I've talked to a Japanese foid or not @WØLF , if I use first hand experience from other people then that's good enough idea to know what they're like

Now I'm not trying to say that they can do no wrong, but it seems like a hell of a lot better than wasting your time in the US

Last edited:
All I can see is JBW

Doesn't matter if I've talked to a Japanese foid or not @WØLF , if I use first hand experience from other people then that's good enough idea to know what they're like

Now I'm not trying to say that they can do no wrong, but it seems like a hell of a lot better than wasting your time in the US
Stop fucking coping dude. Your social skills are nonexistent anyway. Accept your fate FFS. You probably haven't even tried with the foids in your area. Do you even know Japanese?

Stop fucking coping dude. Your social skills are nonexistent anyway. Accept your fate FFS. You probably haven't even tried with the foids in your area. Do you even know Japanese?
I've tried asking foids out and it usually ends like shit

I wish I could get with one, it's what I want more than anything, but american foids are honestly garbage
Hey @Capable_Onion @ me whenever you make a japan thread i like them.
Yeah, sure

I've tried asking foids out and it usually ends like shit
I see. My bad. You should makes threads about your rejections. I'm interested
I wish I could get with one, it's what I want more than anything, but american foids are honestly garbage
I agree but if you're incel in the US, you're probably going to be incel in Japan. You don't even know the language
Hey @Capable_Onion @ me whenever you make a japan thread i like them.
Same @Capable_Onion

You are perhaps the biggest faggot on this site. Can you answer me this? Which two races have the most SMV in the west , simple question

You are perhaps the biggest faggot on this site. Can you answer me this? Which two races have the most SMV in the west , simple question
Very easy question, GrAYcel faggot retard.

WHITES and LATINOS
Over for bbc
Over for bbc2
Over for bbc3
Over for bbc4
Over for bbc10

If you called me a faggot IRL, I'd beat the shit out of you, little bitch. All your replies to me have been snarky passive aggressive comments ever since you joined here. Watch your mouth, faggot bitch.

WHITES and LATINOS
View attachment 377176 View attachment 377177 View attachment 377178 View attachment 377179 View attachment 377180

If you called me a faggot IRL, I'd beat the shit out of you, little bitch. All your replies to me have been snarky passive aggressive comments ever since you joined here. Watch your mouth, faggot bitch.
LATINOS? Bahahha this fucking cope right here. That’s why I see Latino Lives Matter right? Of course you would you thugmaxxed ape lmao, imagine thinking you’re a truecel deserving of any sympathy.
And There’s nothing passive aggressive about it. I think you’re a faggot, point blank period.

LATINOS? Bahahha this fucking cope right here. That’s why I see Latino Lives Matter right? Of course you would you thugmaxxed ape lmao, imagine thinking you’re a truecel deserving of any sympathy.
And There’s nothing passive aggressive about it. I think you’re a faggot, point blank period.
"Just run BLM game bro"
Black truecel

Last edited:
I'm a Gorilla

We’re you not just talking about cherry picking . You don’t think whites can cherry pick the ugliest google stock picture?
"BLM game totally works bro. Just be black bro!"

"no bro, it doesn't matter that you're a 3/10 truecel with RECESSED JAW, BUG EYES, SMALL DICK and PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED autism bro. You're BLACK" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
"BLM game totally works bro. Just be black bro!"

"no bro, it doesn't matter that you're a 3/10 truecel with RECESSED JAW, BUG EYES, SMALL DICK and PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED autism bro. You're BLACK" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
No shit you brainlet , if you’re ugly you’re ugly. My problem with faggots like you is you act like there isn’t a black halo right now in 2020, that western cucked white society hasn’t completely bent their ass over to appease the gang infested black populations , you act like blacks don’t inherently have masculine features that put them above, say a ricecel with non masculine features. You say cope by cherry-picking a bunch of shit.

no ones saying a 3/10 black will automatically get laid.
You gonna threaten to punch me over the internet again? :feelsclown:

No shit you brainlet , if you’re ugly you’re ugly. My problem with faggots like you is you act like there isn’t a black halo right now in 2020, that western cucked white society hasn’t completely bent their ass over to appease the gang infested black populations , you act like blacks don’t inherently have masculine features that put them above, say a ricecel with non masculine features. You say cope by cherry-picking a bunch of shit.

no ones saying a 3/10 black will automatically get laid.
You gonna threaten to punch me over the internet again? :feelsclown:
Now you're back tracking. Before you said all blacks had a halo and now you're saying Ugly blacks don't get a halo after I called you out on it :feelsclown:.

Also I hate thugs and tyrones btw

WHITES and LATINOS
View attachment 377176 View attachment 377177 View attachment 377178 View attachment 377179 View attachment 377180

:feelsYall:Based

Now you're back tracking. Before you said all blacks had a halo and now you're saying Ugly blacks don't get a halo after I called you out on it :feelsclown:.

Also I hate thugs and tyrones btw
Never backtracked. Thinking in absolutes is retarded, but speaking in them saves time.

ugly males are ugly males, no one with a braincel would argue otherwise. “Black males can’t be incel”was Never my argument. Blacks have it easier than every “ethnic” , pretty much equal to white smv for a myriad of observable reasons is my argument.
You’re problem is you act like just because a point doesn’t reflect upon your life, it’s automatically invalid.

i will add, even an ugly black can get a halo if he has masculine features, they call it ogre maxxing it’s not new.
An ugly Asian with feminine features cannot afford to do the same, or a curry.

Last edited:
Blacks have it easier than every race , pretty much equal to white smv for a myriad of observable reasons is my argument.
SMV wise? STATISTICS disagree with you. EVERY blackpilled statistic shows that the males with the highest SMV are WHITES. Literally go to the blackpill wiki and more https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Race

Show me STATISTICS that show blacks having the highest SMV. You can't... because blacks don't have the highest SMV.

STATISTICS > anecdotes

SMV wise? STATISTICS disagree with you. EVERY blackpilled statistic shows that the males with the highest SMV are WHITES. Literally go to the blackpill wiki and more https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill#Race

Show me STATISTICS that show blacks having the highest SMV. You can't... because blacks don't have the highest SMV.
Cherry picked. In fact, using something like tinder stats wouldn’t even poll thugs in hoods that don’t use it. Blacks are completely over represented in western culture, music , film, sports, black culture is American culture. Every race emulates negro slang. These are all observable halos.

Observable phsycial features holds More weight than your few tinder polls. Blacks have masculine features, masculine growth, more athletic, and such. These are objectively positive traits if you believe in the blackpill.

ffs, every stereotype of a black male has something to do with - Hyper masculinity. I refuse to believe that someone can be intellectually honest and also say that blacks don’t have it good in the SMV.

No one said that means every single black is a slayer. It means your race has prevalent traits,that are halos.

there is no race of males more fetishized than black men,in those instances, blacks havethe highest smv obv. In general, I put them about the same with whites.

certanly not enough to constantly bemoan about the “blackcel” experience and how every black halo is a cope.

Last edited:
Cherry picked. In fact, using something like tinder stats wouldn’t even poll thugs in hoods that don’t use it. Blacks are completely over represented in western culture, music , film, sports, black culture is American culture. Every race emulates negro slang. These are all observable halos.

Observable phsycial features holds More weight than your few tinder polls. Blacks have masculine features, masculine growth, more athletic, and such. These are objectively positive traits if you believe in the blackpill.

ffs, every stereotype of a black male has something to do with - Hyper masculinity. I refuse to believe that someone can be intellectually honest and also say that blacks don’t have it good in the SMV.

No one said that means every single black is a slayer. It means your race has prevalent traits,that are halos.
Damn, this makes me hate niggers and Tyrones even more.

I hate being black without getting any of the benefits. I hate feeling like I'm being left out and stuck in my genetic cage. CASTRATE ALL BLACK MEN (except me and my dad) NOW.

DEPORT ALL CRIME COMMITTING NIGGERS AND THUGS BACK TO AFRICA. Only white acting or "white washed" blacks should be allowed in america. God I hate "Black culture" so fucking much holy shit. All the 13/50 niggers need to go back to africa. All the blacks who called me "too white acting" in my life should go back to fucking africa.

Damn, this makes me hate niggers and Tyrones even more.

I hate being black without getting any of the benefits. I hate feeling like I'm being left out and stuck in my genetic cage. CASTRATE ALL BLACK MEN (except me and my dad) NOW.

DEPORT ALL CRIME COMMITTING NIGGERS AND THUGS BACK TO AFRICA. Only white acting or "white washed" blacks should be allowed in american. God I hate "Black culture" so fucking much holy shit. All the 13/50 niggers need to go back to africa.
I believed You said you had a deep voice , so no you weren’t left out entirely with BBC traits. Then you had to be a faggot and say it was a cope.
Just take you’re halos and leave it at that, don’t be a humble bragging faggot

and that’s not a specific to you, youautist. I hate everyone that does the “I’m tall but it’s cope ”

“Big dick it’s copebros”

“deep voice here boyos, it’s cope”

I hate all of that gay shit

Last edited:
:feelstrash:

I believed You said you had a deep voice , so no you weren’t left out entirely with BBC traits. Then you had to be a faggot and say it was a cope.
Just take you’re halos and leave it at that, don’t be a humble bragging faggot
GrAYcel LARP
High pitched voice

[deleted the sentence that was previously here because I overreacted]

Last edited: