Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub 5 curry stuck in dorm with 6'4 chadrone (half black half white) tennis player, has had 6 girls in his dorm every night... and

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
He told the foids he was cheating on all of them, they didn't care.
Then the chadrone found out he told them then beat him up. He told me the story and is thinking about revenge. What should I think of this? say to him?

chad can get away with literally everything he wants, all u need to have perfect life is 7.5/8+ face

Then the chadrone found out he told them then beat him up. He told me the story and is thinking about revenge. What should I think of this? say to him?
Are you curry?

Set him up if high iq or just hit him in back of head with something somewhere with no cctv/witnesses.

Tell him to go ER. Injure him to the point to where he can't play sports again. Maybe acid his face too so he loses his looks.

get the curry to move out.
hire a bunch of guys to break his kneecaps

Set him up if high iq or just hit him in back of head with something somewhere with no cctv/witnesses.
This won't do anything. All he does is catch a charge and chadrone gets a pass. Need to permanently disable him.

Tell him to go ER. Injure him to the point to where he can't play sports again. Maybe acid his face too so he loses his looks.
Gas the room with something that will knock them out. Chop off the chadrone's BBC and plant it with the knife on the foid. Make it look like she got jealous.

dont suggest 'illegal' things, you know ? free speech isnt a real thing

6 in his dorm every night?? Dude

Fuck. That. That guy is suicide fuel incarnate as a human.

a reasonable discussion between two gentlemen, preferably in front of a good cup of tea.

6 in his dorm every night?? Dude

Fuck. That. That guy is suicide fuel incarnate as a human.
At the most he said. Like 3 on average. He would fuck 6 usually and it would be in different hours of the day. Sometimes 2 at once. So of course they don't give a shit if he's cheating.

The answer is clear he have to throw an anti personality liquid at that chad.

Gas the room with something that will knock them out. Chop off the chadrone's BBC and plant it with the knife on the foid. Make it look like she got jealous.
How bad is canadian prison anyways? Since OPs friend is a curry, there shouldn't be any hate crime charges. 15 years at most.

I will build a civilization that spots primality for manners.

How bad is canadian prison anyways? Since OPs friend is a curry, there shouldn't be any hate crime charges. 15 years at most.
If you're a sub5, you won't suffer more in prison than you would on the outside anyway...

1. why would the curry snitch. low iq.

2. go ER in Minecraft

@chudur-budur knows what to do with these kind of roommates.

At the most he said. Like 3 on average. He would fuck 6 usually and it would be in different hours of the day. Sometimes 2 at once. So of course they don't give a shit if he's cheating.
Thats still absolutely insane. This is more evidence that women would rather just form harems around chad than be with only one normie.

That curry should just rope, nothing else he can do

tell the administration that he beat up the curry.

that sounds like hell. Can't imagine being put in that situation

that sounds like hell. Can't imagine being put in that situation
how bad does this rank out of all the stories you hear about incels/ normies/ average people under chad's wrath in instant access prominent 21st century

how bad does this rank out of all the stories you hear about incels/ normies/ average people under chad's wrath in instant access prominent 21st century
pretty bad since i am also sub 5 curry so I empathize a bit more.

chad can get away with literally everything he wants, all u need to have perfect life is 7.5/8+ face

LOL. The fact that he’s a 6’4 athlete has much more to do with it.

He should damage his personality, then foids won’t be attracted to him anymore. Because foids are attracted to personality, bro.

He could go ER on Tyrone while he has foids in the room. Lock the door and then ascend himself, before roping.

Methylmercury poisoning sounds kind of nice. Bring the guy down to our level.

Tell him to rent a white van

Not sure wether I hate chads or women more

Your friend probably won’t like the answER.

Almost this exact story happened with a curry I used to know and his tyrone roommate, but it was him and only 2 foids not 6.

Tell him to get a gun license, buy a 12-gauge shotgun (you can buy one when you're 18), and blow his brains out.

In Minecraft, of course.

Almost this exact story happened with a curry I used to know and his tyrone roommate, but it was him and only 2 foids not 6.
Imagine I get put in this situation later in life

I would ask to switch dorms or something. If not, then I would drop out. If my parents don’t let me drop out , then I will rope
he can't drop out because the school is overpacked. he needs to wait a few weeks until waiting lists are done
its his only hope rn with his current scholarship to stay in the school

Have him report it to the authorities. He’ll get kicked out, simple as that. Pieces of trash like that don’t deserve to have rights.

Have him report it to the authorities. He’ll get kicked out, simple as that. Pieces of trash like that don’t deserve to have rights.
hypergamy and polyamory are not illegal in WA. And he didnt leave marks

he can't drop out because the school is overpacked. he needs to wait a few weeks until waiting lists are done
its his only hope rn with his current scholarship to stay in the school
He can’t switch roommates ?

hypergamy and polyamory are not illegal in WA. And he didnt leave marks
I was just referring to the authorities for assault but if he didn’t leave marks then there isn’t much he can do there, not to mention those whores wouldn’t vouch for indian dude. The whole thing stinks for him. Maybe he can save himself the torture and just find another place to live.