Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sub 5 law

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
Would you say sub 5 law is legit for the zoomer generation? You’ve seen @Personalityinkwell giga high effort thread about hypergamy. Is sub 5 law still legit or is it WAY higher. Also giga over for me I’m sub 5

Sub6 more like.

5/10s have to go for whales.

Sub-zero is law. Yes that was a mortal combat joke.

i wouldnt say sub 5. for me a 4 isnt an incel but the ugliest normie category. a 4 can still get laid but will forced to betabuxx or heavily orbit for the crumbs of chadlite and chad. 5 which is a normie still needs to simp and will most of the time go for fat girls since most girls are fat nowadays (surprise surprise thank the anti-body shaming movement for that, seeing 130-140 pounds 5'3 girls who think they are "curvy" while theyre just obese elephants). If you want a cute or even simply a skinny gf thats not a literal goblin u need to be 6/10 bare minimum, 7 to be sure.

i wouldnt say sub 5. for me a 4 isnt an incel but the ugliest normie category. a 4 can still get laid but will forced to betabuxx or heavily orbit for the crumbs of chadlite and chad. 5 which is a normie still needs to simp and will most of the time go for fat girls since most girls are fat nowadays (surprise surprise thank the anti-body shaming movement for that, seeing 130-140 pounds 5'3 girls who think they are "curvy" while theyre just obese elephants). If you want a cute or even simply a skinny gf thats not a literal goblin u need to be 6/10 bare minimum, 7 to be sure.
Yea tbh 4-5 is like BOTTOM barrel landwhales.

Ah shit, here we go again.

Main problem is social circlemaxxing is harder nowdays.

A social circlemaxxed 5/10 can ascend but even a 6/10 non-NT will struggle. I'd say sub5 has to be complimented with sub 5'10 height, then its law.
Makes sense 5/10 better be tall and also needs to kinda luck out on social circle but it is possible 4/10 it’s over tbh.

In what world? None of them go past low tier normie and they’re mostly ethnic
5-6 might be stretching it,they do look bad but they arent bad either
also IRL you are maybe 1 point higher than you are in social media
more like 4 to 5,the curry guy is a 2

You need to a 6 and look tall-ish (1.8m+) to get a used up post 30 nonfat Becky here in the UK. You'll meet her through old uni friends or normie social circle most probably. And you need to have a stable mid status job.

For all men in the 5/10 range, on lower incomes and under 5ft11 it's bottom of the barrell landwhales, seamaxing for a noodle or inceldom. It is in all honestly soul destroying.

5-6 might be stretching it,they do look bad but they arent bad either
also IRL you are maybe 1 point higher than you are in social media
more like 4 to 5,the curry guy is a 2
Ehh imo they’re all 4 or below. Hypothetically if any of them posted here it wouldn’t surprise me. The only one I could see being a 5 is the white dude if he lost weight

sub6. sub5 if you're tall/white or both

Sub10 if you are black, if you are not 10/10 it is over as a black male