Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sub-8 Male attempts to approach woman goes as expected

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

The woman, who is in her 20s and wants to remain anonymous, received her shopping at 8pm on January 18.

The truecel was probably smitten by her beauty and couldn't stop thinking about her whilst doing his last deliveries.

Conveniently, he had forgot one of her crates.

Perhaps this is a sign. Reddit always told me to be confident and polite. I'll be respectful and let her know how I feel.

However, the driver returned two hours later with another crate and told her: ‘I forgot a couple of things, but the real reason I came back was to check you out again.’

JFL. Now time for her personality detector to scan if he posts on Incel forums:

She said: ‘When he was initially at my house I had to keep coming out to pick up the food and I thought he was sort of leering towards me, or inappropriately staring. But there was nothing I could really say so I brushed it under the carpet.

‘Then when he came back, I think I laughed in reaction because it was so insane. I was horrified. I’m a young woman, living on my own, in a ground floor flat, in quite a busy area. I felt pretty grossed out by it.

Imagine being showered in compliments that another (probably average) guy approaching you can scare you.
NEVER. EVER. APPROACH if you're sub 8 UNLESS SHE'S LITERALLY EYE FUCKING YOU.

If he had been good looking it would have been the best day of her life

I’m a young woman, living on my own, in a ground floor flat, in quite a busy area. I felt pretty grossed out by it.
maybe she can start a go fund me to get over this traumatic experience and move away from this scary waggie :soy:

If he had been good looking it would have been the best day of her life

yeah, if a chad had done literally exactly the same thing this incel did, she'd consider it a "meet cute" and tell all her friends the cute story of how she met her latest fuck buddy