Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sub Saharan African facial features + pale white skin and straight hair = over

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I will never forgive nature and my parents for cursing me with this fate. Since I am 25% black and 75% white, I have the large lips/nose of a black person and the white skin and straight hair of a white person. I also have recessed facial bones and balding. I wouldn’t be too angry if I had chad features and this curse, but I don’t. My whole life, I have been taunted for looking "strange" and "ugly". I spent all my life living as a non-human entity, an abomination.

The large and unproportional characteristics of large/wide negroid noses and large/puffy negroid lips are usually overshadowed by the darker skin of blacks, so these features don't look too bad on them. Mulattoes have large wide noses and large puffy lips too, but their brown skin helps hide this. By having good facial bones and a tall stature, their unproportional large facial features don't even matter.

However the issue with black facial features is that they are overwhelmingly dominant, and overpower white and asian features. A half black person will mostly look black, regardless if they are mixed with asian or white. If a mulatto mixes with a white person, there is a large chance that the male child will be an abomination like me. There is the potential to create an albino-like "white" person with straight hair.

Examples of albinos: Notice how their unproportional facial features stand out.

The reason albino sub-saharan africans look so strange is because these facial features are clearly visible due to their pale skin color. This makes them look objectively ugly. Due to my mostly white ancestry and the dominant genetic nature of black facial features, I was gifted with the worst face on the planet.

mogs me cus white

It's 100% over for them
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I've seen one albino in my entire life.

It was a face.

She had a nice body ngl. Oh and she had a Chadlite boyfriend.

People don't realize what they are gonna put their children through if they racemix. From the cultural mixup to the possibility of coming out mongrel looking, there's loads of complications. Parents of mixrace children are often selfish, sacrificing their childrens wellbeing and future in exchange for(in the worst cases) getting their dick wet

Since I am 25% black and 75% white, I have the large lips/nose of a black person and the white skin and straight hair of a white person.

So you're basically logic if he was born with subhuman genetics?.

Very interesting, I don't usually see many people like that.

Sub-Saharan niggers do not need pale skin or straight hair for it to be over.

It's way more about facial features than about color of the skin indeed.

I will never forgive nature and my parents for cursing me with this fate. Since I am 25% black and 75% white, I have the large lips/nose of a black person and the white skin and straight hair of a white person. I also have recessed facial bones and balding. I wouldn’t be too angry if I had chad features and this curse, but I don’t. My whole life, I have been taunted for looking "strange" and "ugly". I spent all my life living as a non-human entity, an abomination.

The large and unproportional characteristics of large/wide negroid noses and large/puffy negroid lips are usually overshadowed by the darker skin of blacks, so these features don't look too bad on them. Mulattoes have large wide noses and large puffy lips too, but their brown skin helps hide this. By having good facial bones and a tall stature, their unproportional large facial features don't even matter.

However the issue with black facial features is that they are overwhelmingly dominant, and overpower white and asian features. A half black person will mostly look black, regardless if they are mixed with asian or white. If a mulatto mixes with a white person, there is a large chance that the male child will be an abomination like me. There is the potential to create an albino-like "white" person with straight hair.

View attachment 174724View attachment 174727View attachment 174728

The reason albino sub-saharan africans look so strange is because these facial features are clearly visible due to their pale skin color. This makes them look objectively ugly. Due to my mostly white ancestry and the dominant genetic nature of black facial features, I was gifted with the worst face on the planet.

View attachment 174724View attachment 174727View attachment 174728

Download

"I'm mixed and I came out just fine bro"

Dude I never thought I would meet someone else that knows my pain so well. I'm in exactly the same situation as you, 75% white and 25% black but I got the normal frizzy, curly hair that you would expect from a mulatto. To say black features don't mix with white skin is a huge understand as you know. I love my parents but their genes have absolutely derailed my life and any future dating prospects for me. It's funny that usually the biggest protesters of race mixing are usually the spawn of the degenerate behavior. I hate race mixing and always oppose it just because I don't want people to be in my situation. The big lip jokes were a staple of my childhood. It really never began for us.

Dude I never thought I would meet someone else that knows my pain so well. I'm in exactly the same situation as you, 75% white and 25% black but I got the normal frizzy, curly hair that you would expect from a mulatto. To say black features don't mix with white skin is a huge understand as you know. I love my parents but their genes have absolutely derailed my life and any future dating prospects for me. It's funny that usually the biggest protesters of race mixing are usually the spawn of the degenerate behavior. I hate race mixing and always oppose it just because I don't want people to be in my situation. The big lip jokes were a staple of my childhood. It really never began for us.
You...are my brother

I just wish we could fully pass as black or white.

People don't realize what they are gonna put their children through if they racemix. From the cultural mixup to the possibility of coming out mongrel looking, there's loads of complications. Parents of mixrace children are often selfish, sacrificing their childrens wellbeing and future in exchange for(in the worst cases) getting their dick wet
This is about albinism, not race mixing.

You...are my brother

I just wish we could fully pass as black or white.
Yup it always feels like I can never find a group to fit in. My facial features aren't quite as bad as the pictures you posted but my dumb ass frizzy hair is a dead give away. I have those big disgusting lips too I hate it so much. It got so bad I earned the nick name "duck lips" in middle school. I honestly believed the only reason I'm incel is because of my mulatto genes. If I was completely white and a few inches taller my life would have been so different.

That was brutal to read. You really loss the genetic lottery , The worst of racemixing or close to it

mogs me cus white
Face>Race.
Jbw is true but Chang can't be mogged by truecel even if the said truecel is cumskin.
Are racemixing morally legitimate if you don't bring children to this world? Say I am infertile and white trueoldcel who's death is near I don't have enough to scrap by in the high inflation of west. So I go to phillipines get a wife, who's more like a governess who sucks your dick but you spen the next 10-12 years of your life going on tropical adventures doing boomer shir like brunch and community work till one day you ascend. Doesn't sound like a bad deal tbh. Especially if you never had family and kids and this was your retirement plan during 20s
So you're basically logic if he was born with subhuman genetics?.

Very interesting, I don't usually see many people like that.
Logics father looks like a subhuman though. If not for thugmaxxed BBC game and relatively less competitive Sexual Market logic would not have existed

Last edited: