Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Sub4s GTFIH] Chad Widowers: Incels mentally pumped and dumped by the idea of being a Chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
"Gues what guys? I not look like Chico, Sean O'Pry and Jeremy Meeks combined so I is a subhumn now."

Images

"You know w..what? Today at Walmart I get hight moged by a 6'6 guy, I'm 6'0 btw. I think I is a m..menlet."

Images 1

I call these retards "Chad Widowers"

They are very much similar to femcels.

Femcels get physically pumped and dumped by Chads and they then cry about it on their subreddit and these retards, on the other hand have been mentally pumped and dumped by the idea of being a PSL God and/or 6'6 tallfag and they cry about it here on incels.co.

Blackpill:

Most people here, are sad not because they are incels. They are sad because they are not Chads.

The sooner you realize this the better. Just fucking lol at you if you're a true Sub4 guy like me and wasting thousands of hours on this forum infested with such Widowers who never even tried to get out of inceldom and are wasting away their time chasing illusions.

It's just low tier normies tbh.

That being said the overtone window is shifting so fast and so hard that some of them are becoming real incels.
Some of them really need to get off their ass tho, they have some potential, it's not entirely over for them.

You just described the pestilence that has settled in our forum for such a long time. Great thread! BOOKMARKED!

"Gues what guys? I not look like Chico, Sean O'Pry and Jeremy Meeks combined so I is a subhumn now."

View attachment 361042
"You know w..what? Today at Walmart I get hight moged by a 6'6 guy, I'm 6'0 btw. I think I is a m..menlet."

View attachment 361043

I call these retards "Chad Widowers"

They are very much similar to femcels.

Femcels get physically pumped and dumped by Chads and they then cry about it on their subreddit and these retards, on the other hand have been mentally pumped and dumped by the idea of being a PSL God and/or 6'6 tallfag and they cry about it here on incels.co.

Blackpill:

Most people here, are sad not because they are incels. They are sad because they are not Chads.

The sooner you realize this the better. Just fucking lol at you if you're a true Sub4 guy like me and wasting thousands of hours on this forum infested with such Widowers who never even tried to get out of inceldom and are wasting away their time chasing illusions.
Atleast half the forum is guilty of this shit.

Legendarywristcel thinks his looksmatch is a hole that mogs him by 2 points. I presented his actual looksmatch and said she was a 3-4/10 :feelstastyman: said she was ugly and wouldn't date her . Currently the worst user atm

Cope, women's standards are off charts today. Of course, some incels might have a few positive physical traits but they are cancelled by their negative traits (face, frame, NTness, wrists, dick). At the end, women have such SMV and standards today but they can afford filtering away anyone with even a few negative traits.

And how are 6 feet tall incels less incel than 5 feet tall ones if they are unvoluntary celibate, unattractive and genuinely tried many times but never were successful ?

The fakecels just cant stop coming here. They need pity points just because they are not "top tier". They are mad because they are average while people like us are bottom of the barrel.

These fakecels have looksmaxx potential and the potential to improve their life and get a partner as compared to us but they would rather brag about their stats and their life here.

Its ridiculous and one of these days, i might just quit the forum because it. Someone like them could never share my pain and experience the troubles that i have in life, yet they stay here pretend to understand. Even many incels here have better lives compared to truecels like me and being with them here just kills me. I honestly dont know what to do.

And how are 6 feet tall incels less incel than 5 feet tall ones if they are unvoluntary celibate, unattractive and genuinely tried many times but never were successful ?
6 feet guy for starters can fuck hookers and garner respect from other men. 5ft guy can't even get hookers as I'm sure most of them will flat out reject a 5' turbomanlet and on top of that they face bullying and humiliation from other people heck even middle schoolers.

Last I checked the guy who got jumped at that Bagel store was a 5' incel and not 6'.

yea im sad im not chad, how could you tell?

I completely agree. Also, a lot of them envy Chads so much because those attract Stacies and those incels are in turn obsessed with Stacies and want them.

Most of those "Chad widowers" are just gigantic volcels with no business on this forum.

Too sad youre not a Chad

Narcs tbh tbh ngl ngl ngl ded srs.

It's just low tier normies tbh.

That being said the overtone window is shifting so fast and so hard that some of them are becoming real incels.
Some of them really need to get off their ass tho, they have some potential, it's not entirely over for them.
What do you mean by “get off ass”

What do you mean by “get off ass”
Some guys who are roughly in the normie looks can legit number games their way out. Or SEAmaxx/get surgeries if they have rich parents, the possibility to make lots of money etc

Some of us are screwed even with surgeries and SEAmaxxing. Some of us aren't in a position to make good money or don't have any valuable skills to make money.

Some guys who are roughly in the normie looks can legit number games their way out. Or SEAmaxx/get surgeries if they have rich parents, the possibility to make lots of money etc

Some of us are screwed even with surgeries and SEAmaxxing. Some of us aren't in a position to make good money or don't have any valuable skills to make money.
I can relate. Idk what surgery will do for me

I can relate. Idk what surgery will do for me
I know 2 surgeries that would make me normie looking. Maybe even high tier in the face. But that's if they went well.
It'll take me years to get the money. It'll be too late.

Besides the standards are rising so fast anyway, by the time i get those the looks inflation would have fucked me over anyway

I know 2 surgeries that would make me normie looking. Maybe even high tier in the face. But that's if they went well.
It'll take me years to get the money. It'll be too late.

Besides the standards are rising so fast anyway, by the time i get those the looks inflation would have fucked me over anyway
Yea Overton window is shifting fast

Some retards unironically believe 10/10 male model or death it’s so cringy and retarded

Yea Overton window is shifting fast
Also to add to my previous point ... some flaws are easier to fix than others. Height and eye area are really hard, almost impossible to fix.

Nose is easy. Transplants are easy-ish. Jaw/chin is harder but still easier than eye area. Idk about cheekbones.

You can have 2 guys who are both 3 or 4/10 in looks ... but one of those 2 has flaws that are way easier to fix, so there's potential.

High quality meme post tbh

@RREEEEEEEEE is also like that. Always pretends pretty girls are ugly ass 2/10's, while he himself is a bald Jew nosed giga incel.

Curries have crazy standards. @pp183 you might be right about JBC.
:feelsYall:

fucking dumbasses fakecels wasting their time with genetic failures:feelskek:
They are trying to cope by saying they dont had any chance at all so they wouldn't think that they really have a chance to ascension but they just fucked that up
so many wasted opportunities are taking a toll on their neurotic brains. need to cope

ah fuckkkkk im only 6.5/10 but im (insert non-white race here) and i'm only 5'11 so fucking over right guys

@RREEEEEEEEE is also like that. Always pretends pretty girls are ugly ass 2/10's, while he himself is a bald Jew nosed giga incel.

Curries have crazy standards. @pp183 you might be right about JBC.
It's not pretending when I am saying the truth. ;) JFL at simps.co for inflating non-Stacies/non-Stacylites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back