Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sub5 Tinder Experiment (JBW Strikes Again...)

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
Tinder experiment, used pics of someone I know, 4.5-5/10 white male, good frame, about 6' ft.

Swiped right only on all 5's and above.

Ukraine 500 right swipes:
10 matches, 4 replies (one 6, x3 5's and below)

Russia 500 right swipes:
7 matches, 1 reply

Brazil 120 right swipes:
0 matches

Latvia 350 right swipes:
4 matches, 1 reply

Belarus 500 right swipes:
7 matches, 1 reply

Most of the replies meant nothing, to get 500 right swipes takes about 3 days and about an hour of swiping, unless you speak the language it would take you weeks to get a date even in Ukraine.

But wait...There's more...

Vietnam 500 right swipes:
20 matches, 15 replies most of them very enthusiastic and engaging (one 9, a few 7s, all the rest 6-5s, can't compare with the quality of matches in anywhere else).

Thailand 500 right swipes:
30 matches (didn't send any messages, but would probably get same reply rate as above)

left the account on hold, after 2 weeks without any activity got 60 likes in Thailand.

Did some swiping in one of the poorest cities in Philippines, without any activity got hundreds of likes after a few weeks. With daily swiping would probably rack up thousands within a month.

If you happen to be a Sub5 JBW, the only way you can ascend with a non landwhale is by SEAmaxxing.

Last edited:
:feelsseriously:
Clarity1
Recruit

JoinedOct 16, 2020Posts1Online51m

Racepill = Heightpill and Lookspill

Most likely JBW succeeds in SEA is because of the 6 ft height since SEA is very short in general.

Post some pics man

We need pics of that guy, or your experiment says nothing.
Saying that he is a 4.5/5.0 is very vague.

Tinder experiment, used pics of someone I know, 4.5-5/10 white male, good frame, about 6' ft.

Swiped right only on all 5's and above.

Ukraine 500 right swipes:
10 matches, 4 replies (one 6, x3 5's and below)

Russia 500 right swipes:
7 matches, 1 reply

Brazil 120 right swipes:
0 matches

Latvia 350 right swipes:
4 matches, 1 reply

Belarus 500 right swipes:
7 matches, 1 reply

Most of the replies meant nothing, to get 500 right swipes takes about 3 days and about an hour of swiping, unless you speak the language it would take you weeks to get a date even in Ukraine.

But wait...There's more...

Vietnam 500 right swipes:
20 matches, 15 replies most of them very enthusiastic and engaging (one 9, a few 7s, all the rest 6-5s, can't compare with the quality of matches in anywhere else).

Thailand 500 right swipes:
30 matches (didn't send any messages, but would probably get same reply rate as above)

left the account on hold, after 2 weeks without any activity got 60 likes in Thailand.

Did some swiping in one of the poorest cities in Philippines, without any activity got hundreds of likes after a few weeks. With daily swiping would probably rack up thousands within a month.

If you happen to be a Sub5 JBW, the only way you can ascend with a non landwhale is by SEAmaxxing.

I already know this. It is why I am going to SEAmaxx next year.

Also can you do the same experiment with a slavic person? I am slav-born though raised in the west so I'm curious.

Post some pics man
I won't be doxxing myself posting pics of my friend.

I already know this. It is why I am going to SEAmaxx next year.

Also can you do the same experiment with a slavic person? I am slav-born though raised in the west so I'm curious.

He's slav, I'm from a slav country. Why aren't you doing experiment with your own pics if you're planning on SEAmaxxing?

Without pics, this tells us nothing

I won't be doxxing myself posting pics of my friend.

He's slav, I'm from a slav country. Why aren't you doing experiment with your own pics if you're planning on SEAmaxxing?

I am and will do. No point right now because I look like a homeless 50 year old with this balding head

BRAZIL is brutal, the worst country to get laid in south hemisphere (except for Australia and new Zelandy)

>good frame, about 6' ft.
>sub5

brutal ukraine pill though