Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Sub8] Every mixed-sex friend group is 80% women

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
This is a recent observation I’ve made since I’ve been blackpilled. It ALWAYS seems to be true.

Every single time I see mixed-sex friend groups (whether it is hanging out in the park, at the cinema, in pubs, wherever the fuck), they are always at least 80% foids. The guys are always tall and/or good looking, and are usually leading the conversation (while the foids teehee at his shitty unfunny jokes or wow in awe at his generic back-of-a-breakfast-cereal-box “facts”).

So basically, even if you want to be in some fashionable young mixed-sex friend group who spend regular time hanging out doing cool things and laughing, you have to be in the top 20% of men. This isn’t even for sex - they’re probably fucking each other but that’s not the point here. This is just for basic friendship.

So basically, human society consists of ALL women, and the top 20% of men.

JFL at being sub-8 male.

They bring him along for protection, that's my hypothesis.

Based. Foids hate ugly and/or short men, even if we dont talk to them.

Yeah man that's true. I saw a few today when I went outside as a matter of fact. One guy with a few girls, all of them.

there are also virtually no sub 5 men on party, festival etc. pics With mixed groups that get posted on fb (or at least they are as rare as one legged jockeys).

Very much agree with this observation. I was at a restuarant recently and saw literally one tall chad accompanied by two noodles, a white becky, and a white stacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back