Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub8 law and sub6 law are simultaneously true. Let me explain and settle this sub8 law thing once and for all.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
For any given woman, sub8 law is true. As in, she will not be interested in anyone who isn't in the top 20% of men (or top 2.5% according to the Gaussian of Inceldom mathematical model). It is in fact probably sub9, but well.

However, the trick is that women's tastes vary. Not in the sense that bluepillers would tell us obviously, no woman is going to choose a fat, short or objectively ugly guy with a good personality over a darktriadmaxxed 6' guy with a chiseled jawline who beats and rapes her, BUT, they do vary mildly over the lower end of sub8.

What this means, in practice, is that, if you're overall a 6 (barely top 40%, or 16.1% gaussian), a low percentage of women will think you're an 8, making it possible for you to get laid with those. If you're a 7, that percentage is higher. If you're an 8, only a few will think you're sub8, and if you're 9+ pretty much all foids will think you're handsome.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
The hotter you are, the more women you get? yeah
At a certain point (currently most people agree its 4/10 and below) you get none at all

Sub-8 Law states that foids are only sexually attracted to the top 5% of men.

It can be tempting to think foids are sexually attracted to, say, 10 or 20% of men, because then as an incel you're thinking, "One day, I could surgically enhance myself to the point where I crack that top 20%!"

Sorry. The truth hurts, I know. But Sub-8 is Law.

And it's gonna be Sub-9 soon, you blue-pilled faggots.

At a certain point (currently most people agree its 4/10 and below) you get none at all
yeah exactly that's what i meant

i'd say its 6/10 and below though

absolute sub8 law is delusional, but, to say a 4 or 5 can get women is delusional too. how would a 5 get women interested in him?? its just against the laws of nature. betabuxxing doesnt count

Last edited:
I believe in sub7 law now.

and settle this sub8 law thing once and for all.

unfortunately this will never happen...

It can be sub6 if a foid overestimates your attractiveness but I don't think sub6s have an easy time with foids
yeah exactly, but if you're a 6, a few foids will overestimate your attractiveness just by statistics, so if you put yourself out there (unironically) enough you should be able to get laid, making that the lower limit for inceldom imo

I'm at the bottom, so it's over for my ass

I think the "sub8 theory" is one big confirmation bias, I understand when you watch the chadfishing videos and horrid tiktok videos you'll automatically come to the conclusion that all foids want 8/10 and above men, but in reality when you go outside and look at couples you'll see lots of 6/10 and 7/10 guys with girls, I believed in sub8 theory for a while because emotionally it seems right but objectively speaking its not true.

I think the threshold is 6/10, if you're anything below that you won't get shit, as a 2/10 I fully acknowledge that its over, but don't get me wrong if you're a 6/10 you won't get cute girls, you'll probably get lower quality bitches, lots of ugly girls and whatnot.

I think the "sub8 theory" is one big confirmation bias, I understand when you watch the chadfishing videos and horrid tiktok videos you'll automatically come to the conclusion that all foids want 8/10 and above men, but in reality when you go outside and look at couples you'll see lots of 6/10 and 7/10 guys with girls, I believed in sub8 theory for a while because emotionally it seems right but objectively speaking its not true.

I think the threshold is 6/10, if you're anything below that you won't get shit, as a 2/10 I fully acknowledge that its over, but don't get me wrong if you're a 6/10 you won't get cute girls, you'll probably get lower quality bitches, lots of ugly girls and whatnot.
cope, most couples are betabux, beta emotional support, or just cucks

Truth is all the 6s and 7s who do manage to get a girlfriend are getting cucked by chad whenever their "sweet and loving" girlfriend gets a chance to be ravaged by his cock. Some women do settle, but none are loyal.

Truth is all the 6s and 7s who do manage to get a girlfriend are getting cucked by chad whenever their "sweet and loving" girlfriend gets a chance to be ravaged by his cock. Some women do settle, but none are loyal.
brutal

Sub8 is based on the OkCupid study so it's the T5-7% of men that are 8/10+ and Chads and rated as above-average looking on OkCupid. T15-20% are 7/10+. T35%-40% or so are 6/10+.

Looks aren't distributed equally.

Last edited:
Seriously man, sub-8 Law has been explained on this forum 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times
Some people are just retarded and will never understand

Seriously man, sub-8 Law has been explained on this forum 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times
Some people are just retarded and will never understand
ok what is it that i've missed then

Every year it gets worse, its slowly becoming sub9 law

Agreed except on one thing, if you’re anything lower than 6/10, it’s landwhales or deformed women only.

Interesting laws

For any given woman, sub8 law is true. As in, she will not be interested in anyone who isn't in the top 20% of men (or top 2.5% according to the Gaussian of Inceldom mathematical model). It is in fact probably sub9, but well.

However, the trick is that women's tastes vary. Not in the sense that bluepillers would tell us obviously, no woman is going to choose a fat, short or objectively ugly guy with a good personality over a darktriadmaxxed 6' guy with a chiseled jawline who beats and rapes her, BUT, they do vary mildly over the lower end of sub8.

What this means, in practice, is that, if you're overall a 6 (barely top 40%, or 16.1% gaussian), a low percentage of women will think you're an 8, making it possible for you to get laid with those. If you're a 7, that percentage is higher. If you're an 8, only a few will think you're sub8, and if you're 9+ pretty much all foids will think you're handsome.

Does that make sense?
High iq
Agreed except on one thing, if you’re anything lower than 6/10, it’s landwhales or deformed women only.
exactly
4/10 and below you get nothing and 4-6/10 you MIGHT have a chance with some whale or deformed foid.

Last edited:
Finally. Someone says it. Sub 8 is fucking LAW.