Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sub8 law is real. Anyone who isn’t chad is a truecel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Sub8 theorists are right. Every women exclusively has sex with chads, even the 1/10 deformed landwhales. As a 7.5/10 chadlitecel, I could get laid if I was just a little more better looking. 95% of men are now KHHV and now the population will plummet as a result. Although maybe chads and foids will start having as many offspring as possible and create the next baby boom. Future children will accordingly have many siblings.

Sub-8 deniers are the most retarded beings on this planet.

i cant wait for the 5s and 6s on this forum to get their surgeries that turn them into 7s and 8s

gonna be funny when they leave their first club or party, watching chad walk out the door with 20 giggling foids while they walk to their car alone

OP rn:
Text Over Photo1600969826039
Text Over Photo1600969826039

I think is combination of social status+sub 8. At least were I live if you're social status is bad and you are sub-8, the sub-8 rule becomes 100% true. Everyday there will be more incels in denial. There is no other way around it

Sub8 theorists are right. Every women exclusively has sex with chads, even the 1/10 deformed landwhales. As a 7.5/10 chadlitecel, I could get laid if I was just a little more better looking. 95% of men are now KHHV and now the population will plummet as a result. Although maybe chads and foids will start having as many offspring as possible and create the next baby boom. Future children will accordingly have many siblings.
Are you actually 7.5 or is that just an example

Sub 10 is the law. If you're a 9.9/10 in looks then you're a truecel

Fucking retards are misinterpreting the sub8 law. This is what this retards believe: HURP DURP ONMFG YOU NOT 8? DED SRS OVER FOR U COME TO .CO BRO

What sub8 law really is:

See this shit? This is what a gradient looks like. If you are 2/10 or even 0/10 you are on the left side of the gradient. And if you wanna be successful you have to move to the right side. So you improve your looks. Well done, with every tiny improvement you improve your chances of ascension which vary with every encounter. The gradient isn't static either, moving your location or socio-economic status or both or any other forms of social interpretations which are not part of your looks will move you along the different stages of this gradient. Maybe you are a 0/10 but you found yourself at a social fetish club where every Foid in the room wants to fuck you because of how you look? Well done you just went up on the gradient. Exit that room and you are back to the edges of the left side. It's adaptive not static.

Despite all the outliers there is a general trend. Which we call blackpill. The more objectively attractive you are the higher you will end up on the gradient. Even with all the fluctuations involved you will still find yourself averaging higher than everybody else.

Fucking retards are misinterpreting the sub8 law. This is what this retards believe: HURP DURP ONMFG YOU NOT 8? DED SRS OVER FOR U COME TO .CO BRO

What sub8 law really is:

View attachment 344801

See this shit? This is what a gradient looks like. If you are 2/10 or even 0/10 you are on the left side of the gradient. And if you wanna be successful you have to move to the right side. So you improve your looks. Well done, with every tiny improvement you improve your chances of ascension which vary with every encounter. The gradient isn't static either, moving your location or socio-economic status or both or any other forms of social interpretations which are not part of your looks will move you along the different stages of this gradient. Maybe you are a 0/10 but you found yourself at a social fetish club where every Foid in the room wants to fuck you because of how you look? Well done you just went up on the gradient. Exit that room and you are back to the edges of the left side. It's adaptive not static.

Despite all the outliers there is a general trend. Which we call blackpill. The more objectively attractive you are the higher you will end up on the gradient. Even with all the fluctuations involved you will still find yourself averaging higher than everybody else.
Can I have tl dr?

What sub8 law really is:

View attachment 344801

you forgot about this invention called the internet

its a thing where all foids can get in touch with chad at any time

Not always. Some chads don’t respond and women can just speak to any chad irl not hard to find

So?

There is not enough chads to go around. They just pump and dump there is a larger number of foids than there is a number of chads that they can enter relationships with. Sure they can fuck them for one night stands most women do fuck high tier chads or chadlites when they are in relationships or single. So what? They still get normie bfs because they know chad will pump and dump. They have some fun then they have their bfs on the side.

I don't think anybody on Tinder is looking for a gf/bf tbh.

Not always. Some chads don’t respond and women can just speak to any chad irl not hard to find

if he doesnt respond, theyre still getting in touch with him

he will eventually want to include them in his harem

oh wait, i forgot that we're in Sub-8-Denying Bluepill Fairytale Land where chad only fucks one stacy per day and generously leaves all the other women to the ugly men

Can I have tl dr?

Tl;dr Sub8 = The more objectively uglier you are starting from an 8 point threshold the more your chances of ascending progressively diminish as your dating pool shrinks the lower you find yourself on the 10 point system.
if he doesnt respond, theyre still getting in touch with him

he will eventually want to include them in his harem

oh wait, i forgot that we're in Sub-8-Denying Bluepill Fairytale Land where chad only fucks one stacy per day and generously leaves all the other women to the ugly men

Wtf everybody knows chad fucks all the foid. So what? What's important is he can't settle with all of them can he? He can't have 200 gfs can he? Chads are rare. Foids are not. Figure it out.

More incels ---> Birthrate decline ---> end of humanity ---> lifefuel.
The less women have kids with various males - Chads or normies or incels (jfl) the less genetic variety. So if they only fuck chads and even 100s of foids fuck one exact chad, the children won't get genetic diversity, and when some Chadeldino-19 strikes, they will go extinct, coz chad didn't have correct immune system genetics. Ik im coping

Wtf everybody knows chad fucks all the foid. So what? What's important is he can't settle with all of them can he? He can't have 200 gfs can he? Chads are rare. Foids are not. Figure it out.

YES HE CAN

AND HE DOES

Chad has 200 gfs at the same time?

tenor.gif

Yes. A lot more than that in 2020.

And a lot more than THAT in the coming years

The only real limiting factor is how much sex a Chad can physically have. Until that's reached, we won't know just how picky foids truly are.

And we're not even close to reaching that yet, since many Chads and foids are still constrained by resources to some extent--many of them aren't yet wealthy enough to spend all day every day fucking. But eventually they all WILL be wealthy enough to do this, as the economy is growing rapidly.

There's good reason to believe foids will only end up wanting 9+ GigaChads when this day finally comes.

It’s not so much about it being sub 8 law, it’s just a matter of how good the woman can do. If she’s with you, you’re likely the best she can get at that moment, but if gigachad comes along and hits on her, you will get cucked in an instant

Yes. A lot more than that in 2020.

And a lot more than THAT in the coming years

The only real limiting factor is how much sex a Chad can physically have. Until that's reached, we won't know just how picky foids truly are.

And we're not even close to reaching that yet, since many Chads and foids are still constrained by resources to some extent--many of them aren't yet wealthy enough to spend all day every day fucking. But eventually they all WILL be wealthy enough to do this, as the economy is growing rapidly.

There's good reason to believe foids will only end up wanting 9+ GigaChads when this day finally comes.

Your coping is out of control. Nobody fucking can have 200 gfs at the same time simultaneously. Fucking somebody and having a gf is not the same thing. Just because you fuck someone doesn't mean shes your gf.

What sub8 law really is:

View attachment 344801

Based and high IQ.

Your coping is out of control. Nobody fucking can have 200 gfs at the same time simultaneously. Fucking somebody and having a gf is not the same thing. Just because you fuck someone doesn't mean shes your gf.

I'll likely be making many more posts about this in the future since apparently 99% of incels are clueless bluepillers

The mods banned the only other blackpilled posters here, so now it's all on me to educate all of you sub-8 denying retards

Ah the classic "internet isn't real life" argument

Lol

IT did a good job infiltrating this place. I have to give credit where credit is due. Well done, IT. WELL DONE.

So what every half attractive guy is now a Incel?

As a fellow 7.9999/10 chadlite, I totally agree that it's completely over and it never began

Lol

IT did a good job infiltrating this place. I have to give credit where credit is due. Well done, IT. WELL DONE.

If you're at least somewhat tall and have few favorable features you can get laid no questions about it.

If some high tier normie or even Chadlite wants to say he's a Incel then I'm sorry but that's mental illness, if Chadlite is Incel then I'm literally not even Human.

Just when I thought the collective IQ of this forum couldn't be any lower.

Just when I thought the collective IQ of this forum couldn't be any lower.
I was sarcastic

Lol

If sub8 law was real life then only 10% of men would be sexhavers

They still get normie bfs because they know chad will pump and dump. They have some fun then they have their bfs on the side.
It seems to me that few of them think about it. But in fact, they settle for normies, I guess. Or is it all cope, I don't know.

IF tHe fINANciaL FiGURes WAs rEAL lifE tHeN oNLy 10% oF pEOplE COntrol 95% oF THe worLD's WeALTh
That analogy is dumb. Do you understand economics is more complicated than that. I always met normies with Becky gfs. I see it on social media I see it irl it’s everywhere. 66% of college students are sexhavers and 3 in 4 will be in a long term relationship in college

That analogy is dumb. Do you understand economics is more complicated than that. I always met normies with Becky gfs. I see it on social media I see it irl it’s everywhere. 66% of college students are sexhavers and 3 in 4 will be in a long term relationship in college

i aLWAys sEE gUYs wITh FAncY CaRS

I SeE iT oN sOCIAl MediA

i sEE iT In REal lIfE

THey MUsT BE billiOnAIRes Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i aLWAys sEE gUYs wITh FAncY CaRS

I SeE iT oN sOCIAl MediA

i sEE iT In REal lIfE

THey MUsT BE billiOnAIRes Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see normies with GFs way more than fancy cars (I barely see fancy cars)

Go outside and walk around, you’ll see normies with Becky gfs. I can send you pics

I see normies with GFs way more than fancy cars (I barely see fancy cars)

Go outside and walk around, you’ll see normies with Becky gfs. I can send you pics

gO oUTSidE And waLK ArOuND, yOu'LL SEe PeOpLe tHaT aRE WEaltHY

I cAn SeNd yOU pICs

gO oUTSidE And waLK ArOuND, yOu'LL SEe PeOpLe tHaT aRE WEaltHY

I cAn SeNd yOU pICs
That analogy doesn’t work. You have to go very certain towns to do that. But any town will have normies with becky gfs. Show me evidence that normies can only get landwhales. Prove it. Show me evidence. Because most normies will be surrounded by thin women and statistically most people are having sex

That analogy doesn’t work. You have to go very certain towns to do that. But any town will have normies with becky gfs. Show me evidence that normies can only get landwhales. Prove it. Show me evidence. Because most normies will be surrounded by thin women and statistically most people are having sex

ANy tOwn wILl hAVe weALThy PEOPLE

sHOW mE EVIdence thAT tHe weALthY pEOpLe aRe nOt BiLLIOnairEs

BeCaUSE mOsT weALThy PEoplE hAVe BiG hoUSEs aNd NIce cARS

ANd stATIstiCALzly thEY CLAim tO havVE LOTs anD lotS oF MOneY

ANy tOwn wILl hAVe weALThy PEOPLE

sHOW mE EVIdence thAT tHe weALthY pEOpLe aRe nOt BiLLIOnairEs

BeCaUSE mOsT weALThy PEoplE hAVe BiG hoUSEs aNd NIce cARS

ANd stATIstiCALzly thEY CLAim tO havVE LOTs anD lotS oF MOneY
I’m sure if I took a large sample of men the normies would all have relationships. Most men are sexually active, you’re a rare minority. Get over it and stop copemaxxing to feel less alone. If inceldom is the norm then why should we be upset about being incel?

I’m sure if I took a large sample of men the normies would all have relationships. Most men are sexually active, you’re a rare minority. Get over it and stop copemaxxing to feel less alone. If inceldom is the norm then why should we be upset about being incel?

I'll tell you why

Because normies aren't having real sex

They're having some fucked up, cucked up version of sex while chad has all the real sex

And we cant discuss this because MUH WOMAN AR3 PERFEXT ANGELS

And foids love that we cant discuss it

And i hate foids

So I will discuss it