Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion sub8 should be sub6.4

• Thread starter ProfessorCuck76
  • Start date
ProfessorCuck76

ProfessorCuck76

Greycel
★★
the 80th percentile doesnt mean 8/10, the maths is simple, it takes 3 standard deviations to reach the end of a bell curve from the middle, and since you have to go from 5 to 10 those 3 standard deviations have to add up to 5, so the standard deviation for psl out of 10 is 5/3=1.6666666666... and the mean is 5, and if you do an inverse normal distribution to see what psl out of 10 is at the 80th percentile, you'll get 6.4 out of 10, makes sense, even for the blackpill sub8 is too extreme, also incase you wanted to know, under the model an 8+ out of 10 only consists of 3.6%. what do you guys think?

the 80th percentile doesnt mean 8/10, the maths is simple, it takes 3 standard deviations to reach the end of a bell curve from the middle, and since you have to go from 5 to 10 those 3 standard deviations have to add up to 5, so the standard deviation for psl out of 10 is 5/3=1.6666666666... and the mean is 5, and if you do an inverse normal distribution to see what psl out of 10 is at the 80th percentile, you'll get 6.4 out of 10, makes sense, even for the blackpill sub8 is too extreme, also incase you wanted to know, under the model an 8+ out of 10 only consists of 3.6%. what do you guys think?
Its sub8 without social circle +NEET

yea i agree even if didnt understand entirely

it takes 3 standard deviations to reach the end of a bell curve from the middle
The issue here is that women consider male from ''the middle'' somewhere down to 6/10 on smv scale! 5/10 are too nonredeemable, not real men to them, specially to young women.

So at least you need to be 7.something to be considered a chadlite, good looking enough to attract women based on your looks, or else you need to betabucks.

The issue here is that women consider male from ''the middle'' somewhere down to 6/10 on smv scale! 5/10 are too nonredeemable, not real men to them, specially to young women.

So at least you need to be 7.something to be considered a chadlite, good looking enough to attract women based on your looks, or else you need to betabucks.

yh, that was the point of my calculations, women view the 80th percentile as 5/10. but the actual 80th percentile is 6.4/10, so womens 5/10 is actually a 6.4/10, everyone else keeps thinking that the 80th percentile means 8/10, which is why sub8 law is a thing, when it should actually be sub6.4 law. 6.4 is the effective minimum you need to be to not be discounted.

Women rate according to a Rayleigh distribution, or smth approaching

yes, that is clear. but im not talking about how women rate us, im talking about how we actually are, and thats on a bell curve.

legit thread.

@Dregster666 will say all normies get their looksmatch despite most american women being pigs. or he'll just use his usual " :soy: " response

at least some other users don't live in as obese countries, although even then the countries are still giga fat

Yeah 3rd st Dev seems right, but to be clear that buys you a seat at the table ONLY.
If you want to be desired it's gonna need the 4th st dev

legit thread.

@Dregster666 will say all normies get their looksmatch despite most american women being pigs. or he'll just use his usual " :soy: " response

at least some other users don't live in as obese countries, although even then the countries are still giga fat
:soy:

Yeah 3rd st Dev seems right, but to be clear that buys you a seat at the table ONLY.
If you want to be desired it's gonna need the 4th st dev

3rd st dv will take you to the complete edge, an almost 10/10. i think you need to re read my post, unless you were being sarcastic. tldr: the top 20% of men are a 6.4+/10 is what i basically calculated.

3rd st dv will take you to the complete edge, an almost 10/10. i think you need to re read my post, unless you were being sarcastic. tldr: the top 20% of men are a 6.4+/10 is what i basically calculated.
Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was being in top 3.6% gets you a seat at the table, being in top 0.01% (1 in 10k, Hemsworth, momoa, etc) gets you desired

Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was being in top 3.6% gets you a seat at the table, being in top 0.01% (1 in 10k, Hemsworth, momoa, etc) gets you desired

seems a bit extreme even for the blackpill, what about the other 16.4%

> ProfessorCuck
> Posts 85

Not again

> ProfessorCuck
> Posts 85

Not again

what?, lol im not new, i just spend most of my time on the discord. im not much of a post maxxer, i just post stuff i want to have a conversation about, but theres not much conversationfuel out there

what?, lol im not new, i just spend most of my time on the discord. im not much of a post maxxer, i just post stuff i want to have a conversation about, but theres not much conversationfuel out there
The top 20% WAS considered "average or above" by females in 2014 or something. Just look at r/tinder or r/dataisbeautiful or some other shit and you won't see ANY female less than 99-1 swipes.
You're bluepilled AF if you think if any female is swiping right on 20 out of 100 males.

The top 20% WAS considered "average or above" by females in 2014 or something. Just look at r/tinder or r/dataisbeautiful or some other shit and you won't see ANY female less than 99-1 swipes.
You're bluepilled AF if you think if any female is swiping right on 20 out of 100 males.

it doesnt really matter if its changed or not, my main purpose was to say that the top 20% arent 8+/10, which is how i imagine was the inspiration for sub8 law, and to give the actual sub number for the top 20% being the only ones doing anything/being above average.

it doesnt really matter if its changed or not, my main purpose was to say that the top 20% arent 8+/10, which is how i imagine was the inspiration for sub8 law, and to give the actual sub number for the top 20% being the only ones doing anything/being above average.
80/20 =/= sub8

80/20 means 20% men are getting laid regularly 80% men are not
sub 8 means you don't need to simp if you are above 8/10 otherwise simpmaxxing is necessary to get laid. 8/10 is the border for having an uncucked relationship.
A 6/10 guy could get laid, that is not a hard limit. It's just he will have to be a simp or a cuck to do so. 8/10 or above will not have to simp or cuck.

80/20 =/= sub8

80/20 means 20% men are getting laid regularly 80% men are not
sub 8 means you don't need to simp if you are above 8/10 otherwise simpmaxxing is necessary to get laid. 8/10 is the border for having an uncucked relationship.

gotcha, guess this post did more to educate me than anyone else.

by now ir's 5/100 or something like that

by now ir's 5/100 or something like that

sub7.741 law it is
Women rate according to a Rayleigh distribution, or smth approaching

that actually gave me an idea, i modelled a distribution of women rating men using the Rayleigh distribution, i got a standard deviation of 2.8 (only one that gave me 20% above 5.0) and it seems that the average rating a woman gives a man under this model is 3.3/10, damn thats hypergamous as fuck. also an 8/10 man under a womans eyes is 7.2/10.

Last edited:
legit thread.

Massive Cope post

This why you deserve " :soy: " responses

there is always going to be around 20% of all men that have been 6.5+ at some point in their lives.
this is the threshold that foids start to notice or look at such a man.
now if some guy reach his peak of 6.5 when he is 22 years old, doesnt mean he is a 6.5 now at 30 years old, he just drop into the bottom 80% of invisibility .

Sub8 was actually referring to the T3-5% or so, but it gets all mangled up in the 80/20 stuff. It was always supposed to refer to the amount that women rated as strictly above-average in attractiveness. Or at least that's how I always took it. Chads (8/10s) certainly aren't 20% of the population.

But yeah sub6 is more accurate I suppose. Specifically 6/10+ really can't be incel at least largely. Maybe people that were diagnosed with autism in early childhood can. At the same time I'm not sure it's really "over" for them even if they are virgins.

Sub8 was actually referring to the T3-5% or so, but it gets all mangled up in the 80/20 stuff. It was always supposed to refer to the amount that women rated as strictly above-average in attractiveness. Or at least that's how I always took it. Chads (8/10s) certainly aren't 20% of the population.

But yeah sub6 is more accurate I suppose. Specifically 6/10+ really can't be incel at least largely. Maybe people that were diagnosed with autism in early childhood can. At the same time I'm not sure it's really "over" for them even if they are virgins.
If I was a 6/10 I wouldn’t be incel tbh