Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman bald fuck (Moby) brags that he fucked some kike slut (Natalie Portman). Portman is disgusted and denies the allegations and calls him creepy.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Natalie Portman has denied dating Moby in her teens, calling the musician's behaviour "inappropriate".

The actress was responding to Moby's new memoir, in which he claims Portman asked him out after a show in 2001.

"I was a bald binge drinker and Natalie Portman was a beautiful movie star. But here she was in my dressing room, flirting with me," he wrote.

But Portman said the description was inaccurate, calling Moby a "creep" who overstepped his bounds.

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, she said: "I was surprised to hear that he characterised the very short time that I knew him as dating, because my recollection is a much older man being creepy with me when I just had graduated high school.

"He said I was 20; I definitely wasn't. I was a teenager. I had just turned 18. That he used this story to sell his book was very disturbing to me."

She continued: "I was a fan and went to one of his shows when I had just graduated. He was on tour and I was working shooting a film, so we only hung out a handful of times before I realised that this was an older man who was interested in me in a way that felt inappropriate."

The musician has now responded on Instagram, insisting the pair did date and stayed friends for years.

"I recently read a gossip piece wherein Natalie Portman said that we'd never dated," he wrote. "This confused me, as we did, in fact, date.

"And after briefly dating in 1999 we remained friends for years.

"I like Natalie, and I respect her intelligence and activism.

"But, to be honest, I can't figure out why she would actively misrepresent the truth about our (albeit brief) involvement."

He added: "I completely respect Natalie's possible regret in dating me (to be fair, I would probably regret dating me, too), but it doesn't alter the actual facts of our brief romantic history."
>i had just turned 18

Now you are a pedo if you fuck some 18yo, so creepy.

JFL, this slut probably fucked this bald manlet at the time because he was more famous than her. But now that she doesn't need him, she calls him a creepy fuck. Women will never forgive an unattractive men for trying to be with her. See Harvey Kikestein.

JFL, this slut probably fucked this bald manlet at the time because he was more famous than her. But now that she doesn't need him, she calls him a creepy fuck. Women will never forgive an unattractive men for trying to be with her. See Harvey Kikestein.
This plus foids are very status focused in general (ironically why they fuck ugly rich/famous guys) so she knows if she admits to fucking him it will lower her status socially with other foids.

Moby is still fucking relevant? LMAO!

Moby? That techno musician?

If you're an ugly male, you'll still get shit from all sides even if you become famous somehow.

Even if you discover the cure of all diseases and erradicate hunger worldwide, people will still focus on your ugly looks and give you shit if you're an ugly male. Some foid can come out of nowhere and say you sexually assaulted her 40 years ago or whatever and poof you're done.

If you're an ugly male, you'll still get shit from all sides even if you become famous somehow.

Even if you discover the cure of all diseases and erradicate hunger worldwide, people will still focus on your ugly looks and give you shit if you're an ugly male. Some foid can come out of nowhere and say you sexually assaulted her 40 years ago or whatever and poof you're done.

Natalie Portman needs to quit being a stupid cunt. 18 year olds>33 year olds. Change my mind

He added: "I completely respect Natalie's possible regret in dating me (to be fair, I would probably regret dating me, too)

:lul:

He added: "I completely respect Natalie's possible regret in dating me (to be fair, I would probably regret dating me, too)

:lul:
Lmao, he would be here if he wasn't famous. Not even statusmaxxing worked for this manlet. At least he fucked this kike whore.

We need to start treating foids like the inanimate objects that they are

nothing saves us from looking subhuman.

All her stupid whining about her poor life choice did was make even more people out there aware that this ugly little bald dude Moby got all up in her guts.

Dumb bitch.

This is what we Jew wise people are talking about each time we have to refute some tard’s argument/misunderstanding/false belief that Jews are on top because they are “super duper smart”.

No. They are NOT.

They are not more intelligent than anyone else save for maybe niggers but that’s a given.

The only reasons they are on top is because of their psychopathic mental illness with it’s allowing them to lie and commit vile acts most other people/races won’t do or at least not on as wide of a scale and their extreme over the top nepotism.

So Moby fucked her, Mel Gibson dunked on her by calling her an oven dodger. She was basically seen as Weinstein's fucktoy for years or at least one of them. That bitch really gets around the block lmao

So Moby fucked her, Mel Gibson dunked on her by calling her an oven dodger. She was basically seen as Weinstein's fucktoy for years or at least one of them. That bitch really gets around the block lmao

Based Mel Gibson calling the oven dodgers out when needed. Also, if she was Weinstein's fuck toy she was also Epstein's too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back