Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Subhuman incel ascends and blasts off to Uranus

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This is a video of a subhuman incel that ascended.
Does this mean there is hope for the rest of us?
Nope.

Some of us might get lucky, most of us will be doomed to rot till the end of our lives.
There's no reason to cope and think that the lucky person will be you, because statistically it won't.

It's better to prepare for the worst and be surprised if something good happens, than hope you will be the special case and nothing ever happens for you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b6KdfAEM90&ab_channel=Aba%26Preach

Nope.

Some of us might get lucky, most of us will be doomed to rot till the end of our lives.
There's no reason to cope and think that the lucky person will be you, because statistically it won't.

It's better to prepare for the worst and be surprised if something good happens, than hope you will be the special case and nothing ever happens for you.

''Bro, this guy was poor and became a bilionaire, so every poor can become one.'' Thats why the ''These guy did this, so you can do this to'' is a stupid argumment

Cherrypicking is against the rules.

just basically hit the lottery and become a youtube star theory

I was criticizing it, did you even read my post?
Yeah I read it and I think the main purpose of this thread is to convey that looks don't matter that much, while what you wrote was just to muddy the waters and deflect accusations of cherry picking.
I'm onto you.

Yeah I read it and I think the main purpose of this thread is to convey that looks don't matter that much, while what you wrote was just to muddy the waters and deflect accusations of cherry picking.
I'm onto you.
Where did I say looks don't matter that much? I said if you are going to set your expectations based off of people like him, you're delusional.

Where did I say looks don't matter that much? I said if you are going to set your expectations based off of people like him, you're delusional.
The main content of your post was your video. What you wrote was a deflection. You wanted to show incels that ugly guys can ascend, that's why you made the thread. But you didn't want to get it deleted, so in effect you added "in minecraft"

Nope.

Tbh, the girl is a white 6.5/10 Beckylite.

The main content of your post was your video. What you wrote was a deflection. You wanted to show incels that ugly guys can ascend, that's why you made the thread. But you didn't want to get it deleted, so in effect you added "in minecraft"
Just assume a person's intention theory.

Tbh, the girl is a white 6.5/10 Beckylite.
6.5 would be high tier becky, not beckylite lol

Wasn't he they guy who made that vid that got a shit ton of views? Like the "my story about being ugly" or someshit.

You won the jackpot on the lottery so every single other person who plays the lottery can win the jackpot too, bro.

Just assume a person's intention theory.

6.5 would be high tier becky, not beckylite lol
I mean, a Stacylite would be like 7.5-8, then a Becky would be 6-7. I don't know, her face looks weird, IMO.

Wasn't he they guy who made that vid that got a shit ton of views? Like the "my story about being ugly" or someshit.
I think you're right, he looks familiar.

You won the jackpot on the lottery so every single other person who plays the lottery can win the jackpot too, bro.
:feelskek:

I mean, a Stacylite would be like 7.5-8, then a Becky would be 6-7. I don't know, her face looks weird, IMO.
yeah, those numbers seem to add up. As for her physical appearance, I'm to autistic to tell which chicks are pretty and which are ugly, they kind of mostly seem neutral to me. It's over for giga-autists.

yeah, those numbers seem to add up. As for her physical appearance, I'm to autistic to tell which chicks are pretty and which are ugly, they kind of mostly seem neutral to me. It's over for giga-autists.
Yeah, I'm not that good at rating girls physically either. For me, an attractive girl would have to be at least a 7 and up. The thing with her, is that her eyes and nose looks weird to me. But she's young, in shape, and her overall facial bones are alright. So for me, she's a butterface, but not terribly unappealing, which is why she's a 6-6.5 in my eyes.

all i see is a white faggot with an ugly white bitch and to me, that is not blasting off to uranus. But to each their own.

all i see is a white faggot with an ugly white bitch and to me, that is not blasting off to uranus. But to each their own.
I just made the title to be funny.

Yeah, I'm not that good at rating girls physically either. For me, an attractive girl would have to be at least a 7 and up. The thing with her, is that her eyes and nose looks weird to me. But she's young, in shape, and her overall facial bones are alright. So for me, she's a butterface, but not terribly unappealing, which is why she's a 6-6.5 in my eyes.
Yeah, I can tell her nose and eyes aren't the best as well, but I don't know how much that would factor in decreasing her looks.
I feel being on this forum helped me see these traits easier as well, because before I would not have been able to do this.

He wasn't an incel, he stated countless times that he has had sex with two different foids and had an ltr.

Yeah, I can tell her nose and eyes aren't the best as well, but I don't know how much that would factor in decreasing her looks.
I feel being on this forum helped me see these traits easier as well, because before I would not have been able to do this.
I mean, she's alright. I wouldn't lust for her, but I would definitely date her if she was loyal.

Take my glasses my guy.
juggernaut law in action.
:dafuckfeels:
how was he able to do it?

yeah, but she's taken by a youtube maxxxer

:lul:
in one of his videos (i forgot which one), he explains that he pretty much just online approachmaxxed until foids gave him a chance, he somehow managed to find two unicorns, and one was a barely legal teen(18 yrs old while he was in his 20's).:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: also, the one girl he had an LTR with apparently didn't mind his looks until her parents and friends started telling her that he is ugly and she shouldn't be dating an ugly guy like him.

Last edited:
off topic, but you niggas can't rate for shit, this foid is a 5 max jfl. And he's a legit truecel(2/10) so more power to him i guess.

off topic, but you niggas can't rate for shit, this foid is a 5 max jfl. And he's a legit truecel(2/10) so more power to him i guess.
Studies show that ugly people are bad at rating how attractive them and other people are.