Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subreddits you should be subbed to

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
r/FemaleDatingStrategy Your motivation. Foids are straight up telling you what they don't like. Deception is a crucial art to master.
r/femalefashionadvice Useful to know how foids dress and what they like
r/incelswithouthate Brocels are posting suicidefuel, and letting us know what we are missing. Great sub for blackpilling the youth. Let's punk the system
r/IncelTear Pay attention to the comments. How they think and breathe. The motivation. Knowing your own opponent is a defeating bonus.
r/streetwear Gen Z posts here and can reveal a lot about how to address and attract foids. MY DRIP GAME IS RIDICULOUS NOW

i dont use cuckit never will

The whole world hates ugly men, no point in spending energy researching what we already know. They despise ugly men, our only role in life is to sit quietly and work till we grow old and die, preferably without complaining.

1601333965711-png.346888

bruh....

r/FemaleDatingStrategy Your motivation. Foids are straight up telling you what they don't like. Deception is a crucial art to master.
r/incelswithouthate Brocels are posting suicidefuel, and letting us know what we are missing. Great sub for blackpilling the youth. Let's punk the system
r/IncelTear Pay attention to the comments. How they think and breathe. The motivation. Knowing your own opponent is a defeating bonus.
r/streetwear Gen Z posts here and can reveal a lot about how to address and attract foids. MY DRIP GAME IS RIDICULOUS NOW
I see one still has fate in acquiring something that will never occur.
I stamp this as delusion the post.

r/malefashionadvice

Reddit? What is that?

The whole world hates ugly men, no point in spending energy researching what we already know.
JFL at using Reddit as a sub 8 male.

I am subbed to incels without hate for the memes and then discipline subs

don't be serious on reddit beceause then you'll fall in the bullshit and circlejerk, i'm just there for the memes. r/streetwear was cool to check out though

Don’t use reddit that place is shit.

offensivejokes is where its at now, every other sub is :soy:

No offence bro, but this was one of the cringiest posts I've seen on this site (outside of sewers).

Nominated 4 SoyCuck Thread of the Year

I'd rather chop my dick off than subscribe to FDS and IT.

The whole world hates ugly men, no point in spending energy researching what we already know. They despise ugly men, our only role in life is to sit quietly and work till we grow old and die, preferably without complaining.

r/Rape
r/Relationship_Advice
r/DeadBedrooms

None. Reddit is shit, soys everywhere, almost 100% that's posted there is larp. You guys should stop being obsessed with this bugman site.

Reddit is for cucks. Never ever will I be manipulated into using some trendy shit. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

None of them.
I see one still has fate in acquiring something that will never occur.
I stamp this as delusion the post.
Fuck reddit
Don’t use reddit that place is shit.

never used reddit, just hate the layout

Reddit is where female bullies round up and collectively downvote and argue collectively, may be if you are lucky some guy may come and defend you, point out the hypocrisy is their face. then you go to sleep and wake up to find you have been temproarily banned from that subreddit. 2 hours later another 2 message pops in, that you have been permanently banned from the subreddit and your account is suspended for 3 days.
If you want to know what is misandry and gynocracy go ahead and use reddit.
is it a coincidence..that all manosphere subreddit is all somehow disadvantaged
r/mgtow - quarantined
r/incels - banned
r/ redpill - restricted
while every other misandry subs from fds to inceltear are flourishing. fds celebrated their 100000 subscribers with a cake 2 days ago.

Reddit is just a mirror of the same soyciety that treat good the 10% of men who are chads and successful, rest of men it illtreats, exploits like some low life animals.

Nah all thats cucked. I spend much of my day learning how to code, so I can get a job and have better copes, my free time is browsing here and fapping. No time for cuckit

IWH has a population of about 60% 'incels' over 6 foot. GTF out of there.