Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Subredditstats.com's "User Overlaps." My new favorite Reddit tool.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
How great would this have been back when r/Incels or r/Braincels were around?

You type in a subreddit, and it produces a list of other subreddits that the people on that first subreddit also use, in order of most overlap to least overlap. Let's try, for instance, r/TumblrInAction.

The list continues down futher, but here are the top 18 subreddits that users of r/TumblrInAction come from. In order of most r/TumblrInAction users, to least r/TumblrInAction users. At the top of the list is r/KotakuInAction. A score of 37.9 basically means you are 37.9 times more likely than not to find someone on r/KotakuInAction who also uses r/TumblrInAction. In short, if they're on r/TumblrInAction, they're almost certainly on r/KotakuInAction. And also r/ShitPoliticsSays. And onward. You see how most of these subreddits for a personality pattern.

Let's try r/sex.

Right at the top of the list is r/DeadBedrooms. So if you're on r/sex, you're almost certainly going through some sexual troubles and need help.

This would've been great in the days of r/Incels or r/Braincels. For when those subreddits went down, you'd know some backup subreddits to find your homie g's on.

We actually had that. It was called IT. U could just sort on new and sigma would post the newest illegal inkwell subs.

We actually had that. It was called IT. U could just sort on new and sigma would post the newest illegal inkwell subs.

He isn't as perfect as a robot that checks everyone's post history. He is but a mortal.

r/AgainstHateSubreddits is also a good tool

Let's try r/IncelsButChillItsForASchoolProject.

This is one of those examples where you're gonna wanna pay more attention to the top few, instead of the whole list. This kinda forms a personality pattern, but look at r/stupidpol and r/dating. 10x is a nice number. But the top 2 subreddits make a huge jump in overlap. Suggesting that r/purplepilldebate and r/inceltear are the TRUE homes of people who post on r/IncelsWithoutHate. Other subreddits, by comparison, aren't really close.

Let's try r/IncelsButChillItsForASchoolProject.

View attachment 363119

This is one of those examples where you're gonna wanna pay more attention to the top few, instead of the whole list. This kinda forms a personality pattern, but look at r/stupidpol and r/dating. 10x is a nice number. But the top 2 subreddits make a huge jump in overlap. Suggesting that r/purplepilldebate and r/inceltear are the TRUE homes of people who post on r/IncelsWithoutHate. Other subreddits, by comparison, aren't really close.
More like r/CucksWithoutBalls

Why doesn't this thread appear in my post history?

This is literally how I found .co

I'm gonna try r/stopgaming. In 2014 that's what I did, and I was kinda lost for what to do next. I didn't have r/stopgaming to guide me. So I wanna know what people on r/stopgaming tend to do with their lives. At least on Reddit.

NoFap right at the top, sounds about right. I see a lot of betterment subreddits, subreddits about breaking addiction, getting physically fit, I guess the first thing people do after they quit gaming is get fit. I see some gaming subreddits, makes sense, some people just wanna game less... but what is boxoffice doing up there?

Could that be what most people move onto after they stop gaming? Movies? Because what a coincidence, that's exactly what I did. I think I need to pay that subreddit a visit.

Last edited:

I'm losing sleep over this tool, I'm obsessed.

I tried r/Trufemcels.

Top 3 are in the triple digits, and they make sense. But it's not the only one on there I understand. r/EDAnonyMemes I understand. r/RateMe I understand. r/ThriftStoreHauls I understand. But what is r/Choices? I went and looked.

It's not in the top 3, but you're about half as likely to find a r/Trufemcels poster on r/Choices as you are to find one on r/FemaleDatingStrategy. That's good odds. I think this is a predominantly female subreddit. It's about these romantic visual novels.

And whaddaya know, they have demographics surveys. For 2018...

...and 2019.

Yep, lines right up. Gender Identity = 67.1% female in 2018. 72.3% in 2019. It's just getting more feminine. This is a subreddit for women, most likely love starved women, to acquire husbando. So it makes sense that a lot of women here would also post on r/Trufemcels.

Also kinda interesting, in 2018 the margin between Android users and iPhone users was pretty close. But as of 2019 Android has spread the distance.

For 2019, to the question "If an MC gender option is available, I generally prefer to play as..." the top answer at 32.3% is straight hetero, girl main character boy love interest. Next answer at 23.7% is "girl main, but uhhhhhh... I'll fiddle around with both sides, see what happens." So straight women and bi women make up lion's share of this subreddit. Reminds me of my own sister.

These are the women they're interested in over there.

I don't think I get it. I mean she's not ugly, but she's not really "sexual?" I mean when I play a visual novel, this is what I get.

What even is female gayness if that's what they get off to?

Interesting post.

This will come in handy.

I'm losing sleep over this tool, I'm obsessed.

I tried r/Trufemcels.

View attachment 363170

Top 3 are in the triple digits, and they make sense. But it's not the only one on there I understand. r/EDAnonyMemes I understand. r/RateMe I understand. r/ThriftStoreHauls I understand. But what is r/Choices? I went and looked.

It's not in the top 3, but you're about half as likely to find a r/Trufemcels poster on r/Choices as you are to find one on r/FemaleDatingStrategy. That's good odds. I think this is a predominantly female subreddit. It's about these romantic visual novels.

And whaddaya know, they have demographics surveys. For 2018...

...and 2019.

Yep, lines right up. Gender Identity = 67.1% female in 2018. 72.3% in 2019. It's just getting more feminine. This is a subreddit for women, most likely love starved women, to acquire husbando. So it makes sense that a lot of women here would also post on r/Trufemcels.

Also kinda interesting, in 2018 the margin between Android users and iPhone users was pretty close. But as of 2019 Android has spread the distance.

For 2019, to the question "If an MC gender option is available, I generally prefer to play as..." the top answer at 32.3% is straight hetero, girl main character boy love interest. Next answer at 23.7% is "girl main, but uhhhhhh... I'll fiddle around with both sides, see what happens." So straight women and bi women make up lion's share of this subreddit. Reminds me of my own sister.

These are the women they're interested in over there.

I don't think I get it. I mean she's not ugly, but she's not really "sexual?" I mean when I play a visual novel, this is what I get.

View attachment 363180

What even is female gayness if that's what they get off to?

Extremely intelligent analysis. My thoughts on this would be that most females are bi, or even all.
I remember talking to a friend and making the follow question ; "If lesbian woman uses their fingers and even dildos then what's the point?" and he wondered too. That's when I got the thought that there aren't true lesbians. Also, since she isn't naked and has low fertility traits, I can only resort to hormonal exposure theory, that many of these "gay" girls were just more exposed to male hormones in the womb.

Should be in ID tbh, it's a good quality thread.