Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subway Taken Out Of Service Because Someone Discovered a Swastika Under Their Seat.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
It was a packed subway train. Not my train, thank G-d.
Imagine that, taking a whole subway train, with thousands of people aboard, out of service, jus because someone found a teensy weensy Swastika under their seat. Imagine how many people will be late to work. If they tell the boss why, he'll probably say just that you should've left half an hour earlier. What about people who are late catching a flight? You don't think they're gong to hold the plane for them.
Couldn't they just tape over it?
Why did they have to take the whole damn train out of service?
Meanwhile, tokens keep going up, while service goes down.

Last edited:
Oy the jewmanatees!

These thin-skinned Millennials never cease to amaze me. 40 years ago, entire trains were covered in graffiti and no one gave a shit.

Over for many

These thin-skinned Millennials never cease to amaze me. 40 years ago, entire trains were covered in graffiti and no one gave a shit.
I remember those days. I would give anything to these those days again.
The train was 35 cents, the tokens were the best and the subway service was much better.

I remember those days. I would give anything to these those days again.
The train was 35 cents, the tokens were the best and the subway service was much better.
All it takes is a magical marker...

lmao this kind of people have legit 0 problems so they start complaining about retarded shit like this

((They)) own this world