Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Successful Stacy tv producer eats nut's. Has allerigic reaction, is now Non-Stacy.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Before:
685850 1299888
685850 922751
685850 2295883
685850 2016151
685850 4307138
685850 2295875
685850 2184690

After:
51a5a1891eb94a49e23172ed01e281b0
SEI 55859448
SEI 55859440
SEI 55859456
SEI 55859442

I was not aware an allergic reaction could do that

I wouldn't have called her a Stacy before either.

Is just impression, or really is that nut alergy so anglosaxon thing?

:D :D :D her true form is revealed.

Im lucky I dont have an reactions to things, maybe I havent discovered one but I have had a multitude of foods.

Look at her still desperately opening her mouth wide in the hope of sucking some passing Chad cock.

Still has more value than us.

Is she retarded or just paralysed? If she's just paralysed then its major lifefuel. Imagine having the life of a high tier Becky and you are dropped to 1/10 cripple.

The last photo is of the incel chef and his tranny wife who poisoned her. They drink wine to celebrate getting their revenge on Stacey whilst she looks on with a horror she can't speak.

Human are so evil they will keep every human alive as long as possible even if they have to suffer in a flesh prison like her where she can´t even move yet if an animal break as much as a bone it´s euthanasia for it.

This looks like theyre happy she got fucked up?:waitwhat:

SEI 55859442

Not a stacy.

Also this is fucking hilarious.

She spent her whole lifetime eating nuts so she figured she'd be ok.

Why the fuck is everyone in the usa allergic to nuts peanust and shrimps? Never heard of it here

Human are so evil they will keep every human alive as long as possible even if they have to suffer in a flesh prison like her where she can´t even move yet if an animal break as much as a bone it´s euthanasia for it.

Holy shit. That's kinda fucked up tbh.

Life fuel, glad she didn't die. Let her live and suffer.

shes doing the soy face

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I was thinking the same exact thing. We keep them alive because modern cultures encourage fear of death, rather than understanding and acceptance. "death is to be avoided at all costs!" is the mindset of almost everyone.
Basically what im saying is most of the modern world is spiritually sick.
If people learned not to fear death as much we would be much harder to control.

Is she retarded or just paralysed? If she's just paralysed then its major lifefuel. Imagine having the life of a high tier Becky and you are dropped to 1/10 cripple.
Pretty sure she's just paralyzed.

You could see her almost in tears on the thumbnail in the YouTube link. Definitely looks like she is conscious of her surroundings.

Now she can begin to understand how a incel feels...but some cuck will probably still fuck her.

She reroll as an incel.

it is over, she sucked too man cocks and now she looks like that.

based cookcel putting nuts in her dish LOL

what she went through is still only a fraction of my misery

I'm usually happy at these things but those after pics made me feel a bit of sympathy for here
I'm getting soft lol

Brutal. They shouldn't have reanimated her imho. I'd rather be ded.

the humane course of action would be to euthanise someone in this condition, we would do as much for our pets but some reason we think a human should have to suffer