Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Successful Stacy tv producer eats nut's. Has allerigic reaction, is now Non-Stacy.

If it was a guy, they'd leave him alone with his wheelchair

Pretty sure she's just paralyzed.

You could see her almost in tears on the thumbnail in the YouTube link. Definitely looks like she is conscious of her surroundings.
Now if only all these stuckup cunts could experience it even if it's just for a month.
the humane course of action would be to euthanise someone in this condition, we would do as much for our pets but some reason we think a human should have to suffer
Amazing isn't it, the double standards. Every life is precious & must be preserved; abortion.

We should donate to charity to help those less fortunate than ourselves living in faraway lands; homelessness in first world countries.

Treat others how you want to be treated, discrimination must be tackled; everything I dislike is incel.

Human in excruciating physical pain/mental anguish that shall never improve & therefore longs for death; we cannot euthanize for that is wrong & I am now god as I get to decide for them.

Last edited:
she was never a stacy

Never thought being allergic to anything could make you end up like that