Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sucks being an underemployed-cel and makes me want to rope

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I have a Masters degree in a science field (won't say which). I'm stuck at a stupid job that underpays me in relation to the amount of work I do, but I can't get anything better, despite hundreds of applications over the past year and a half. Many of my former classmates (mostly female, of course) have been hired left and right, but I'm stuck.

Yet normies tell me:
"Just network, bro!" - I don't know how to fucking network; I'm too high inhib and friendless.
My mom has told me to contact the classmates that found better jobs, but I won't. Why? I think it's fucking dishonest and sketchy to contact people that I haven't seen in months or years just to ask "hey is your employer hiring?" If someone I haven't spoken to in years contacts me out of the blue to ask about a job, I'm ignoring that person.
And also ---- WHY THE FUCK IS NETWORKING A THING NOW?? What happened to applying and getting hired on skills and experience alone??? To me, contacting people is like cutting in line, TBH.

I've had interviews, but I'm so ugly, awkward, and aspergy that I usually bomb them.

it's hard for me to get jobs too. but i've had three so far but i always quit after a few months for various reasons. can't seem to find anything good.

Yet normies tell me:
"Just network, bro!" - I don't know how to fucking network; I'm too high inhib and friendless.
My mom has told me to contact the classmates that found better jobs, but I won't. Why? I think it's fucking dishonest and sketchy to contact people that I haven't seen in months or years just to ask "hey is your employer hiring?" If someone I haven't spoken to in years contacts me out of the blue to ask about a job, I'm ignoring that person.

You still could reach out to them to find out for what things employers are looking or to find out what helped them getting employed.
Not asking for jobs or so but pieces of information that help you.

I have a Masters degree in a science field (won't say which). I'm stuck at a stupid job that underpays me in relation to the amount of work I do, but I can't get anything better, despite hundreds of applications over the past year and a half. Many of my former classmates (mostly female, of course) have been hired left and right, but I'm stuck.

Yet normies tell me:
And also ---- WHY THE FUCK IS NETWORKING A THING NOW?? What happened to applying and getting hired on skills and experience alone??? To me, contacting people is like cutting in line, TBH.

I've had interviews, but I'm so ugly, awkward, and aspergy that I usually bomb them.
Non-NT high inhib average to below average males are actively being discriminated against for traits they can't help. I've discussed this with @Gymcelled before.

Non-NT high inhib average to below average males are actively being discriminated against for traits they can't help. I've discussed this with @Gymcelled before.
Can't remember the exact discussion tbh. But yes it's like the entire job market world wide only wants extroverted, confident, smiling, loyal corporate dogs. Everything that doesn't fit this very specific mold is seen as bad. So EVERYONE pretends to be extroverted, low inhib, outgoing, a huge fan of teamwork etc

It's so cookie cutter.

And even when you larp like this you still end up being screwed because other people beat you thanks to looks or "networking" (aka nepotism)

It's so fucking disgusting. We're told to work harder when the vast majority of what is valued has no relation to hard work

it's hard for me to get jobs too. but i've had three so far but i always quit after a few months for various reasons. can't seem to find anything good.

Can't remember the exact discussion tbh. But yes it's like the entire job market world wide only wants extroverted, confident, smiling, loyal corporate dogs. Everything that doesn't fit this very specific mold is seen as bad. So EVERYONE pretends to be extroverted, low inhib, outgoing, a huge fan of teamwork etc

It's so cookie cutter.

And even when you larp like this you still end up being screwed because other people beat you thanks to looks or "networking" (aka nepotism)

It's so fucking disgusting. We're told to work harder when the vast majority of what is valued has no relation to hard work
It's no different than nepotism and bribes for favors tbh

Normies in western countries make fun of ethnic countries all the time for being shitholes with no meritocracy but they are essentially walking into that very reality with their blind acceptance of muh networking and muh team player.

A lot of them feel insecure when hardworking studycels despite being outcasted are more intelligent and hardworking than them them. So they try to justify this sleazy "it's who you know not what you know" attitude.

It's no different than nepotism and bribes for favors tbh

Normies in western countries make fun of ethnic countries all the time for being shitholes with no meritocracy but they are essentially walking into that very reality with their blind acceptance of muh networking and muh team player.

A lot of them feel insecure when hardworking studycels despite being outcasted are more intelligent and hardworking than them them. So they try to justify this sleazy "it's who you know not what you know" attitude.
Yes I fucking hate how they completely refuse to acknowledge that they do the same shit as 3rd world countries. In fact I'd say bribes are better because they're at least more straight forward.

Here everyone is lying, larping and putting on the mask of fairness in public

Lying sacks of shit

In the long run all this fake ass shit is also killing your motivation if you really tried honestly before. If you haven't made it by 30, why should you even bother more?

Yes I fucking hate how they completely refuse to acknowledge that they do the same shit as 3rd world countries. In fact I'd say bribes are better because they're at least more straight forward.

Here everyone is lying, larping and putting on the mask of fairness in public

Lying sacks of shit
Normies are actually the ones jealous and not people like us. In a meritocracy all the ugly high inhib guys they bullied still can make it with hard work and being fine studying with no social life.

They aren't okay with this and feel insecure. They live to brag how "they got hooked up with a job" to boost their social status and make hardworking guys look like fools.
But even as they find out later only Chads and women really win in such a sleazy system.

One of my biggest fears.

It's so cookie cutter.

you nailed it : Networking = Nepotism

I've stated it in two different occasions to normies, and they looked at me as if I were jerking off in front of them

Yet normies tell me:

My experiences exactly, except I only have a BS and not a Masters, but still. Can't seem to get through an interview to save my life, and that's on the rare occasion I even get an interview. I would have no problems contacting someone I went to school with, though, in order to get a job. You gotta do what you gotta do. But they don't message me back, anyway, so it accomplishes nothing for me.
sleazy "it's who you know not what you know" attitude.
"sleazy" is being nice.

Last edited:
You can't really network as incel seeing as people generally regard you as being weird AF. They're not generally wrong.

And also ---- WHY THE FUCK IS NETWORKING A THING NOW?? What happened to applying and getting hired on skills and experience alone???
Foids in positions of power happened. I've heard sometimes they hire people if they just "vibe well with the team", or even just as office eye candy. Meanwhile they will reject perfectly qualified incels if they don't like them.

I've heard sometimes they hire people if they just "vibe well with the team"

From my experience applying to jobs and the new I get from management at my current shitty job, I can tell you that this happens A LOT, and it's probably 80% of the reason why a person gets hired.

Foids in positions of power happened

...and that is exactly the reason

You can't really network as incel seeing as people generally regard you as being weird AF. They're not generally wrong.
Main Problem i'm facing RN