Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sucks being mentallyillcel

Zzzguy

Zzzguy

Banned
-
I am heavily fascinated in guns and /k/ shit but too bad I'm rejected by the majority of the /k/ community. I was committed involuntarily 4 times so if I ever wanted to restore my gun privileges I would have to spend lots of money on a lawyer, then go through a long and painful court process and hope the judge approves. But even if he does, it'll only be in cases where I don't have a lifelong illness. So in other words, I have a lifelong illness, I'm not gonna waste my time and money on that shit. And not only that, but most normies think you're a retard anyways.

But even then I still own a stolen handgun from a relative with like one magazine and a couple bullets in it anyways. Plus some shotgun shells but no shotgun, which I plan on building a pipe gun for. Only problem is, that's a felony and I could face at least 5 years for that alone, even though I'm not a felon.

Can anyone relate?

I'm in Canada so it's almost impossible to own any gun worth a damn. We're a slave colony, not a country.