Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sucks not having personal photographer who good at anglefrauding

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In earlier times it was fun to hang with comrades, drink, and upload our photos to internets. But now comrades are scarce, pld ones became old and not good, new generation are teletubbies, forgot how to outsidemaxx, so only selfies are option. But my last attempts of making atleast decent selfies were failures, became too fat. Could ask smother, but that looks so pathetic option :/

Tokidraugaiselfi

At some point everyone is just busy wageslaving and getting cucked.

At some point everyone is just busy wageslaving and getting cucked.
New generation could help then, lets go drink, take photos, and search for cute teen girls in streets

You can always contact one and ask for a personal set in one of their places with good lightning,scenarios and such and it's not really that expensive but I don't like showing off an appearance or give an impression that doesn't really fit me.

You can always contact one and ask for a personal set in one of their places with good lightning,scenarios and such and it's not really that expensive but I don't like showing off an appearance or give an impression that doesn't really fit me.
Lets do it natural, by drinking and having fun, and then choose better shots for posting online

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back