Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sucks not to be strong and fighter

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Would beat my former "best friend" then. For always trying to put me down, calling me ugly, but not in blackpilled ways, but just for breaking my spitit in search for cute teen girls, sohe could pull me down into filth of going after ugly roasties. Punch with my fapping hand to his debil face his deserves. I better fap than ever touch in sexual way femorloid who is ugly. And tellling me to go after ugly femorloids is biggest insult than anything, it is insult for my culture

I Gymcel so hard, but I just don't become strong. Not even with Sports nutrition. It's just a waste of money tbh.

Your friends are only incels. Dont have a deal with mormies

Non sperg and non schyzo cels maybe could :/

need help
Dude, do you want to end in Jail? You can be arrested for just looking at their direction while white knights are disgusted and call the Cops.

Just migrate to arab countries.
But arab foids ugly :/
Have no love for bignosed femorloids
Dude, do you want to end in Jail? You can be arrested for just looking at their direction while white knights are disgusted and call the Cops.
Mission: find teen girl of culture with daddy of culture

Give birth to your own daughter, grow her and then fuck her.
For having cute daughter is necessary to have cute wife first. Wouldn't my daughter, if she bignosed

Fuck those faggots.

She can inherit your nose
My nose also not cute. Good for man, but not for girl (atleast of my taste)
Nosis

I Gymcel so hard, but I just don't become strong. Not even with Sports nutrition. It's just a waste of money tbh.
Gym has never worked for me. I've gone for months just to see no results whatsoever.

What can you bench press

I'm so weak plus I barely eat these days. A girl could easily dominate me in a fight.

What can you bench press
I cannot bench press right now due of former lung inflammation. Last time I did it I used 10 KG on both sides of the barbell. No progress since I started it last year.

I cannot bench press right now due of former lung inflammation. Last time I did it I used 10 KG on both sides of the barbell. No progress since I started it last year.
Does merula stregth mogs you

And tellling me to go after ugly femorloids is biggest insult than anything
Yes tbh, they are basically telling that you are complete failure in every aspect of life. They deserve to be beaten

U stronger then @needsolution for sure :feelstrash: