Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sudden infant death syndrome is bullshit, foids kill their babies

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Foids are repulsive and heartless creatures who kill their babies just so they can keep fucking Chad. And our society is so cucked that they came up with that stupid theory that babies die all of a sudden in their sleep so that foids don't go to jail for that. Imagine this scene: the poor and innocent baby lying peacefully in a crib. The whore slowly approaching with a pillow in her hands while whispering "sorry, baby but Chad says he doesn't like kids"... And then it happens. The police are called. The questions. The whore is crying " I just don't know how it happens, my baby was just sleeping and now... I'm so devastated right now..." And that's all. Sudden infant death syndrome

She will never even got arrested because how dare you call a woman liar and criminal, you fucking misogynist asshole!

And they said we shouldn't hate them? It's a miracle that you had made it past your baby years boyos.

It's just foids killing

why do you post sewers tier shit in ID

why do you post sewers tier shit in ID
this is actually an interesting topic and I have no doubt some females out there perform "post-birth abortions" on their babies
just smother them with a pillow and pretend they suddenly died for no reason

this is actually an interesting topic and I have no doubt some females out there perform "post-birth abortions" on their babies
just smother them with a pillow and pretend they suddenly died for no reason
I was expecting a study or a news article or some kind of statistics instead of just edgy IT bait

There was one cheerleader foid who killed her baby and was acquitted. In our soyciety, foids are more important than babies.

Last edited:
Imagine killing babies or at least supporting such practice and thinking you have any moral authority to condemn men who like younger women.

Instead of MURDERING your fetus, give her to me if it's a female and I'll raise her to be my wife.

I was expecting a study or a news article or some kind of statistics instead of just edgy IT bait
there are no studies done on this topic, not just because it would be (((controversial))), but also because there is little evidence left due to the very nature of the act
no investigations are made, it's just accepted that babies (((suffocate themselves to death))) occasionally, that's what SIDS is

Don't they get autopsies to check if it's criminal death or that leaves no traces because baby can't resist ?
There was one cheerleader foid who killer her baby and was acquitted. In our soyciety, foids are more important than babies.
What if it's foid baby tho? They are ok with destruction of future fucktoy for Chad?

Don't they get autopsies to check if it's criminal death or that leaves no traces because baby can't resist ?

What if it's foid baby tho? They are ok with destruction of future fucktoy for Chad?
yes, they usually don't care about the sex of the baby

There needs to be a sudden foid death syndrome SFDS.

@nasser22 he's made threads like this long before he got screenshotted. Not every post here is meant to get reddit cuck's attention. Even though redditcucks would love to think otherwise.

@nasser22 he's made threads like this long before he got screenshotted. Not every post here is meant to get reddit cuck's attention. Even though redditcucks would love to think otherwise.
Well this one's definitely designed to get attention, either of IT or the people on here. If you say otherwise, then that makes you complicit in the act.

This is an interesting theory and I'm sure it has happened before

Instead of MURDERING your fetus, give her to me if it's a female and I'll raise her to be my wife.
TERABASED. IMAGINE A WELL BEHAVED QT FOIDLET THAT LOVES YOU :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Well this one's definitely designed to get attention, either of IT or the people on here.
All threads here are designed to "get attention" so idk what you are even getting at @BlkPillPres
If you say otherwise, then that makes you complicit in the act.
Bullshit. Not every thread here is made with redditcucks in mind. OP brought up a thought provoking although at first shocking to many idea. That doesn't mean he was trying to bait screenshotting cucks. If every remotely controversial thread is deemed bait then there might as well as be no controversial threads here. Fuck that. We don't post with redditcucks in mind @JosefMengelecel @Robtical

All threads here are designed to "get attention" so idk what you are even getting at @BlkPillPres

Bullshit. Not every thread here is made with redditcucks in mind. OP brought up a thought provoking although at first shocking to many idea. That doesn't mean he was trying to bait screenshotting cucks. If every remotely controversial thread is deemed bait then there might as well as be no controversial threads here. Fuck that. We don't post with redditcucks in mind @JosefMengelecel @Robtical
The problem with this thread is that it abandoned the search for quality and persuasion in favor of caricaturing incels (ie. completely brain-dead idea that mothers killing their children is widespread, lack of sources). This is precisely what an IT bait consists in.

Edit:

Surprise Surprise

Last edited:
If Brooke sylar Richardson wasn't indisputable proof of how foids are immune to the law I don't know what is

The problem with this thread is that it abandoned the search for quality and persuasion in favor of caricaturing incels (ie. completely brain-dead idea that mothers killing their children is widespread, lack of sources). This is precisely what an IT bait consists in.

Edit:

Surprise Surprise
View attachment 410321
And? That IT user uses the same rhetoric about not providing sources as you do. Does that mean you should be assumed of being an IT plant?
@ReturnOfSaddam

And? That IT user uses the same rhetoric about not providing sources as you do. Does that mean you should be assumed of being an IT plant?
@ReturnOfSaddam
This guy's such a retarded cuck, I thought he was trolling but i'm pretty sure he is legit just that stupid. According to him anything blackpilled is IT bait. This retard probably wants us on our best behaviour so IT won't call us out. Probably a relative of @FrothySolutions

@ReturnOfSaddam

So asking for sources is a bad thing now? LOL. I don't care what the female says. Anyone outside your larp bubble would say the same thing.

So asking for sources is a bad thing now? LOL. I don't care what the female says. Anyone outside your larp bubble would say the same thing.
Accusing people of making things up or baiting because they didn't provide official sources is a bad thing and makes you look like a troll especially when there are many threads here with anecdotal evidence with no problem.
"Anyone outside of your larp bubble"
Now you are really starting to sound like an anti-incel troll.
@epillepsy @ReturnOfSaddam @mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master

Last edited:
Accusing people of making things up or baiting because they didn't provide official sources is a bad thing and makes you look like a troll especially when there are many threads here with anecdotal evidence with no problem.
"Anyone outside of your larp bubble"
Now you are really starting to sound like an anti-incel troll.
@epillepsy @ReturnOfSaddam @mental_out @SergeantIncel @Master

It's not even an anecdote. If it is, then OP must've died as an infant.

Soyciety coming out with excuses to blame things on men

It's not even an anecdote. If it is, then OP must've died as an infant.
You trying to come up with supposedly witty insults directed at OP is making you look even more suspicious
@Uglyme
@epillepsy
@ReturnOfSaddam
@Master
@SergeantIncel

You trying to come up with supposedly witty insults directed at OP is making you look even more suspicious
@Uglyme
@epillepsy
@ReturnOfSaddam
@Master
@SergeantIncel
there are actually sources that can point to a high degree of probability that many SIDS deaths are in fact asphyxiation deaths commited by the mother.
i have sources that women are responsible in infant murders to a degree of 5:1 when compared to men, and asphyxiation can be made to resemble SIDS in a relatively easy manner.
i'm not going to post them here, i might make a new thread about it, but even just using your rational brain, it's obvious that many SIDS are filicides. knowing the nature of women and how they treat their newborns, it's impossible for this not to be the case.

@Uglyme
@epillepsy
@ReturnOfSaddam
@Master
@SergeantIncel
He's probably confused because his posts aren't getting upvoted here

there are actually sources that can point to a high degree of probability that many SIDS deaths are in fact asphyxiation deaths commited by the mother.
i have sources that women are responsible in infant murders to a degree of 5:1 when compared to men, and asphyxiation can be made to resemble SIDS in a relatively easy manner.
i'm not going to post them here, i might make a new thread about it, but even just using your rational brain, it's obvious that many SIDS are filicides. knowing the nature of women and how they treat their newborns, it's impossible for this not to be the case.
Does this thread reference any studies or a single personal anecdote? No. Stop moving around the goalposts.

This argument can have merit (given you have the sources), but it's purpose here is not for discussion, but only to serve as IT bait (IMO).

"Each year, there are about 3,500 sudden unexpected infant deaths (SUID) in the United States. These deaths occur among infants less than 1 year old and have no immediately obvious cause.

The three commonly reported types of SUID include the following:

• Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
  • Unknown cause.
  • Accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed.
In 2018, there were about 1,300 deaths due to SIDS, about 1,300 deaths due to unknown causes, and about 800 deaths due to accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed."

You are onto something indeed it doesn't make any sense that these kids would die out of nothing, because natural selection wouldn't allow such a thing to still exist.
@Selinity thoughts? See, the blackpill is not fully exhausted :feelshmm:

Does this thread reference any studies or a single personal anecdote? No. Stop moving around the goalposts.

This argument can have merit (given you have the sources), but it's purpose here is not for discussion, but only to serve as IT bait (IMO).
it's up to me to put up those studies if i want to.
but the fact that i even can do this means the OP's post isn't bait, but a statement worth discussion.

if you think OP's assertion is ridiculous, which clearly you do, then you don't know female behavior.
what is obvious to me seems like bait to you because you still have a cucked, woman-worshiping way of thinking.

"Each year, there are about 3,500 sudden unexpected infant deaths (SUID) in the United States. These deaths occur among infants less than 1 year old and have no immediately obvious cause.

The three commonly reported types of SUID include the following:

• Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
  • Unknown cause.
  • Accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed.
In 2018, there were about 1,300 deaths due to SIDS, about 1,300 deaths due to unknown causes, and about 800 deaths due to accidental suffocation and strangulation in bed."

You are onto something indeed it doesn't make any sense that these kids would die out of nothing, because natural selection wouldn't allow such a thing to still exist.
@Selinity thoughts? See, the blackpill is not fully exhausted :feelshmm:

The question is whether SIDS in specific is in reality females murdering their childs. This fails to answer the question. That is not even a study, just statistics.

"Sudden" death my ass. You're lying serenely one, what, two hours into the night, and then boom -- you're dead nigga. What the fuck nigga are you kidding I've been just born? No idea brah, sudden death go brrrr. Shit happens brah.

That is not even a study, just statistics.
You dare to deboonk me? you're going to ask me if it's peer reviewed? If the sample is big enough? You UTTER GrAYcel.
Studies are made out of statistics but statistically studies are made out of other studies because of the confirmation bias is so strong within these (((scientific))) deboonkers ("this rating is disputed") and 2/3 of studies cannot be replicated.

I don't give a fuck about studies. I'm pointing out how thanks to dwarfwinism how these little hobbit human beings are dying out of nothing. Natural selection wouldn't allow it. If i had the exact answer i would make a thread about it in ID. There i just wanted to suggest a thread to @Selinity since he said he was bored and thought that there was nothing new to the blackpill. There's always more blackpills as long as you throw your gaze deeper at the vantablack abyss that is foid's psychopathy.
Want an answer? Do it yourself GrAYcel :feelzez:

You ever just decide to stop living and die for no reason at all

there are some users who write insightful things and get accused of being IT baiters but OP is the worst possible example tbh. it's pretty obvious that his threads are deliberately exaggerated and hyperbolic in a way that gets attention from IT

the idea that a lot of SIDS cases are filicides make sense tbh but OP's presentation of it (SIDS doesn't exist, it was made up by cucks so that women can kill their babies because they want to have sex with Chad) is shitpost tier. it doesn't help that a lot of the time his threads don't have that thin layer of logical reasoning and are just blatant shitposts, ex:

Install a hidden spy camera on the ceiling above the crib if you're living there as the father & watch.

there are some users who write insightful things and get accused of being IT baiters but OP is the worst possible example tbh. it's pretty obvious that his threads are deliberately exaggerated and hyperbolic in a way that gets attention from IT

the idea that a lot of SIDS cases are filicides make sense tbh but OP's presentation of it (SIDS doesn't exist, it was made up by cucks so that women can kill their babies because they want to have sex with Chad) is shitpost tier. it doesn't help that a lot of the time his threads don't have that thin layer of logical reasoning and are just blatant shitposts, ex:

When you are very ugly then these thoughts can come into your mind, it happened to me too

Are IT do that in reddit when they make threads? I think that's not necessary for them (for example: Much of their claims on us are without evidence or studies). do you think we are in the Royal Society of London or NASA here?!!
IT-phobia "don't say or do what gets attention from IT or annoying them, because we are afraid of them in some way"

Never thought of it this way. You may have a point.

Are IT do that in reddit when they make threads? I think that's not necessary for them (for example: Much of their claims on us are without evidence or studies). do you think we are in the Royal Society of London or NASA here?!!

IT-phobia "don't say or do what gets attention from IT or annoying them, because we are afraid of them in some way"
:yes:, so many people there are obsessed with what :soy:cucks from :soy:ddit would think about some post, that's pathetic

Guys, I think it's pretty clear from the get-go that this is satirical

And they said we shouldn't hate them? It's a miracle that you had made it past your baby years boyos.
TBH it's the hypocrisy/dishonesty of foids saying they love babies and them going apeshit virtue-signaling whenever guys are accused of hurting babies that upsets me more than actually hurting them.

Give me a foid who honestly embraces the use of babies as practice nunchaku over nonviolent-but-apathetically-neglectful hypocrites who pretend to be nurturers but DGAF

Guys, I think it's pretty clear from the get-go that this is satirical
@Uglyme , is that right? only OP can clarify

regardless his answer i see it's a legit theory imo, and i believe in it ngl.
furthermore i predict that some foids will share these atrocious actions in Livestreaming (as usually their hobby) :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Of course, my words won't like to the believers in all women are tender mother theory :bluepill::bluepill::soy: