Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity SuffragetteTerrorismPill: "You're not entitled to vote sweety"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

"Many people don't vote... why are you so entitled & spoilt to think you have that privilege to vote"...

"Not voting has killed off anyone... I mean come on... no one has died explicitly from not voting"

"You're not missing much by not voting... voting isn't the be all & end all"...

Reminds me of how we lionize the people at Stonewall, even though the truth about Stonewall is that they were cop killers.

fucking whores tbh

Reminds me of how we lionize the people at Stonewall, even though the truth about Stonewall is that they were cop killers.

I think everyone are waking up to their hypocrisy aka narcissistic elitist supremacy.

Hello EXP(ON)E(NTIA)L Dumb Ass

The real reason why women got the vote.

Watch the fuck wits squirm & use casuistry saying "but but sex isn't important as voting"...
They'll defend their behaviour through this spectrum.

Last edited:
People whine about muh third wave feminism, but the issue started at the suffragettes. If cucks didn't give women the "right" to vote for no reason, none of the other damages women have caused to society would have ever happened.