Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggestion for Facecel Tinder Experiment

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I just thought of something rather unorthodox. What if all of a Facecel's Tinder pics were of him making fucked up faces (H3H3 face for example)? No pic of him making any normal expressions, just trying to look as stupid as possible. Do you think it would hide some of the visible Facecelness in the pictures? I would legit try this now but I'm not a Facecel and I have never owned a smartphone (IT'S OVER).

Lol, only Chad gets to make stupid faces and still get matches.

Making dumb expressions with your muscles will never change subhuman bone structure and will be wildly transparent.

Even people with slight asymmetry? Not saying the Facecels would get matches, just wondering if it conceals the ugly a bit. I think it might work for 3/10 Facecels who want to trick the ultra rare looksmatch landwhale.

[quote="Sparrow']
Even people with slight asymmetry? Not saying the Facecels would get matches, just wondering if it conceals the ugly a bit. I think it might work for 3/10 Facecels who want to trick the ultra rare looksmatch landwhale.
[/quote]

Making a stupid face will only make you more unattractive, not less. Being unattractive on Tinder won't help. A 3/10 facecel will not become attractive +5 points because they made a dumb face.

blickpall said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Making a stupid face will only make you more unattractive, not less. Being unattractive on Tinder won't help. A 3/10 facecel will not become attractive +5 points because they made a dumb face.[/quote]

Not talking about raising the score, just attracting a very ugly femoid who knows the Facecel is ugly but hiding a natural face so it's ever so slightly easier for the Facecel to get the very ugly femoid to meet up and paper bag fuck.

[quote="Sparrow']

Not talking about raising the score, just attracting a very ugly femoid who knows the Facecel is ugly but hiding a natural face so it's ever so slightly easier for the Facecel to get the very ugly femoid to meet up and paper bag fuck.
[/quote]

I don't think that's viable at all. Ugly femoid would not be attracted to an ugly male either way, by definition of him being an ugly man.

blickpall said:
[quote="Sparrow']
I don't think that's viable at all. Ugly femoid would not be attracted to an ugly male either way, by definition of him being an ugly man.[/quote]

Fuck, it probably wouldn't work for average face incels either.