Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggestion, hide this forum from guests

Should our forum be hidden from guests?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No! Gay as hell

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Make it to where you need to register as a user, so that the IT cucks can be singled out. Maybe keep a a subforum where guests can view it, but keep everything else on lock down and force everyone else to register to be able to view anything.

Does this sound like a good idea?

no, the blackpill needs to be spread, cucktears giving publicity isn't a bad thing lol

no, the blackpill needs to be spread, cucktears giving publicity isn't a bad thing lol
There could be a wiki or informational page for that. We don't need to allow them to see what we're talking about for them to still get blackpilled.

We need a site exclusively for us incels only. Fuck the normalfags.

It suggested multiple times and won't gonna happen. we need them to spread blackpill and forum needs some money to keep stuff going on.

This. And some cels including me lurk before deciding to join.

Cuck guests help pay for the site from the ads;
It's not necessarily a bad thing that guests can see, as I would guess that most of us were lurkers at some point;
Harder to attract new users;
Bunch of other reasons...

This should also be in Meta and Feedback...
If you looked there, you'd see this has been suggested multiple times and every time rejected...
Maybe today will be different, but I'd bet it's not.

It suggested multiple times and won't gonna happen. we need them to spread blackpill and forum needs some money to keep stuff going on.
This. And some cels including me lurk before deciding to join.
What if we made a section for guests to view and one where only we could view?

A lot of incels are too high inhib/lazy to create an account, or just like to lurk a bit before joining. And most of the money this site needs to keep working comes from the ads displayed for the guests. It would be a bad idea.

i prefer like this, spreading the blackpillis good, i think would be better to have a hidden section, to menbers vent, while the rest of the forun is only high quality blackpills
What if we made a section for guests to view and one where only we could view?
thats sound like a good idea

Yes then we can really filter out the inactive users and the screenshot takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.