Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suggestion of common normie fallacies against Inceldom

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm currently working on a side-project, where I aim to refute every and each fallacy normies use against Incels and Inceldom.

I want to know if I'm forgetting something.

Some of the common statements are:

- "It's not possible to be Incel / There's someone for everyone"
- "Just get rich or famous"
*(I believe this one does help, but money can't buy affection or sexual attraction like Chads get)
- "Just flirt or approach random women a lot"
- "I know a guy who is very ugly and short but has a pretty girlfriend"
- "Sex and opposite-sex relationships aren't that important"
- "Looks aren't everything"
- "Men care more about looks than women"
- "Just use a dating app"
- "Just solicit services from prostitutes"
- "The Blackpill philosophy is bad, just take the Redpill and do the following bro: *cope advices that has nothing to do with improving looks*"
- "You are probably not confident enough, or you have a weak/bad personality"
- "You are just being picky! Stop chasing model-looking women"
- "Just aim for very ugly women"
*(Juggernault Law...)
- "Incels are a group of people that hate women / Incels are terrorists or shooter worshippers"
- "Have you considered suicide?"

Also, feel free to "answer" each of these statements.

Last edited:
"Just get laid bro/pay a prostitute bro."

Wizards and incels most desire a woman to choose them as her partner which then validates our existance as men.

Its not about sex or to put it better its not solely about sex and sex is merely a secondary concern of ours.

"It's not possible to be Incel / There's someone for everyone" given the imbalance of men to women, that is wrong
"Just get rich or famous" NEET
Just flirt with random women a lot" social anxiety
"I know a guy who is very ugly and short but has a pretty girlfriend" cherrypicking
"Sex and opposite-sex relationships aren't that important" they are extremely beneficial to one's sanity and overall mental health
"Looks aren't everything" true, but explain then why thug chads and genuinely shitty people get girlfriends and sex
"Men care more about looks than women" not in the slightest, men are more willing to date down or date a looksmatch, women are not
"Just use a dating app" tried this multiple times, nothing ever works. On tinder if women DO match with you, they say it was an accident, or just say nothing at all
"Just solicit for services from prostitutes" if sex was all i cared about then i would, but i want a loving relationship
"You are probably not confident enough, or you have a weak/bad personality" both are pretty true, atleast for my case, but not all men
"You are just being picky! Stop chasing model-looking women" juggernaut law, most men attempt to date down or get a looksmatch
"Incels are a group of people that hate women / Incels are terrorists or shooter worshippers" we hate some modern women, yes that is true, but it is hard not to once you see how they act. Also we are not a terrorist group, Coachredpill explained this very well actually. And most of "worship" shooters for the memes
"Have you considered suicide?" yes, i have, multiple times, and i'm sure most if not all incels have

"NAWALT" The exception doesn't disprove the rule, cognitive dissonance
"You just need to find the right girl" wishful thinking
"You're probably not trying hard enough" Most incels are LDARing because society fails them
"Just take a shower and lift bro!" simple solution to a very complex problem, overgeneralization
"You don't understand women" No true Scotsmen fallacy

There's also:

"- Natural selection is the reason you are not getting laid. Most men that have ever existed didn't leave descendants, that's just how life is"

Meanwhile 2/10 women are getting sex and getting pregnant (giving birth to more Incels), many times with men above their league, wow such a coherent eugenics

Last edited:
- "Have you considERed suicide?"

There's also:

"- Natural selection is the reason you are not getting laid. Most men that have ever existed didn't leave descendants, that's just how life is"

Meanwhile 2/10 women are getting sex and getting pregnant (giving birth to more Incels), many times with men above their league, wow such a coherent eugenics
Rape, no abortion, and no way to determine if it was a sub 8 who impregnated the female unless he's a different race or something like that so they wouldn't just kill every baby after a girl got raped.

Another one:

- "Just socialize and get lots of friends first!"

Someday I'll "answer" each of these statements.

"It's not possible to be Incel / There's someone for everyone" given the imbalance of men to women, that is wrong
"Just get rich or famous" NEET
Just flirt with random women a lot" social anxiety
"I know a guy who is very ugly and short but has a pretty girlfriend" cherrypicking
"Sex and opposite-sex relationships aren't that important" they are extremely beneficial to one's sanity and overall mental health
"Looks aren't everything" true, but explain then why thug chads and genuinely shitty people get girlfriends and sex
"Men care more about looks than women" not in the slightest, men are more willing to date down or date a looksmatch, women are not
"Just use a dating app" tried this multiple times, nothing ever works. On tinder if women DO match with you, they say it was an accident, or just say nothing at all
"Just solicit for services from prostitutes" if sex was all i cared about then i would, but i want a loving relationship
"You are probably not confident enough, or you have a weak/bad personality" both are pretty true, atleast for my case, but not all men
"You are just being picky! Stop chasing model-looking women" juggernaut law, most men attempt to date down or get a looksmatch
"Incels are a group of people that hate women / Incels are terrorists or shooter worshippers" we hate some modern women, yes that is true, but it is hard not to once you see how they act. Also we are not a terrorist group, Coachredpill explained this very well actually. And most of "worship" shooters for the memes
"Have you considered suicide?" yes, i have, multiple times, and i'm sure most if not all incels have
"NAWALT" The exception doesn't disprove the rule, cognitive dissonance
"You just need to find the right girl" wishful thinking
"You're probably not trying hard enough" Most incels are LDARing because society fails them
"Just take a shower and lift bro!" simple solution to a very complex problem, overgeneralization
"You don't understand women" No true Scotsmen fallacy

I've made a thread about fallacies that are used against us.

"You just need game"

"There is someone for everyone"

"Girls don't care about looks as much as guys"

"Just hit the gym bro".