Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggestions for good slice of life animes

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I've watched Nichijou and K-on and I'm starting to take a liking for the slice of life genre of anime. Any suggestions for other animes of this genre?

Baka no Test.

School Rumble.

Spice and Wolf (not sure if its slice of life though).

From the new world.

welcome to NHK

Can you explain what this genre is, please?

>animes
qYWQHIRr1E9C.jpg

Anyway, here's my top 25:
Azumanga Daioh, Girls und Panzer, Aria The Origination, Tamako Market, Manabi Straight, Hidamari Sketch, Sora no Woto, Kiniro Mosaic, Kemono Friends, Sakura Trick, Acchi Kocchi, Saki, Joshiraku, School Days, Yuru Yuri, Mitsudomoe, Strawberry Marshmallow, Upotte, Flip Flappers, Shirobako, Hibike, Teekyuu, Minamike, Little Witch Acadamia

i_a_m_i said:
>animes
qYWQHIRr1E9C.jpg

Anyway, here's my top 25:
Azumanga Daioh, Girls und Panzer, Aria The Origination, Tamako Market, Manabi Straight, Hidamari Sketch, Sora no Woto, Kiniro Mosaic, Kemono Friends, Sakura Trick, Acchi Kocchi, Saki, Joshiraku, School Days, Yuru Yuri, Mitsudomoe, Strawberry Marshmallow, Upotte, Flip Flappers, Shirobako, Hibike, Teekyuu, Minamike, Little Witch Acadamia

Thanks. That's quite a few suggestions.