Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Suggestions for vlogs

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'll start vlogging again. What are some topics you'd like to hear my thoughts about in them?

I would love to watch a video where you completely dismantle the retarded logic of imbecile cuck bitches like @DonezoTheClown but I don't want you to be taken down by soytube so measure your words hehe

I would love to watch a video where you completely dismantle the retarded logic of imbecile cuck bitches like @DonezoTheClown but I don't want you to be taken down by soytube so measure your words hehe
Are you white btw?

The outcome of that thread was highly disappointing tbh. I didn't report him for arguing with me or offending muh feelings, I reported him because I genuinely think people who simp, call their fellow incels "creeps", "weirdos" and "basement-dwellers", adhere to feminist laws and logic and use feminist false-equivalencies don't belong here. I'm confident most of the users agree, as polled in this thread.

I immediately knew it which mod answered to my report. Back in the day, that guy would have been banned, but such new mod has created agecucked threads here in the past. Sad.

I also want to make a video about it but YT might nuke me. I don't want to lose my channel.

Even the few places we had are becoming cucked. It's over.

could you do a vlog about your school years?

could you do a vlog about your school years?
Sure, that's safe to talk about (I think) and I do have a lot of stories to tell. Actually I went to the surroundings of my old high school just yesterday, many memories always come to my mind. Thanks for the suggestion, I think it's a great one to (re)start.

The outcome of that thread was highly disappointing tbh. I didn't report him for arguing with me or offending muh feelings, I reported him because I genuinely think people who simp, call their fellow incels "creeps", "weirdos" and "basement-dwellers", adhere to feminist laws and logic and use feminist false-equivalencies don't belong here. I'm confident most of the users agree, as polled in this thread.
Yeah I agree that simps and white knights need to GTFO
such new mod has created agecucked threads here in the past. Sad.
JFL
I also want to make a video about it but YT might nuke me. I don't want to lose my channel.
Understandable.
Even the few places we had are becoming cucked. It's over.
It's sad ngl but at least we still have much more freedom of expression here and we can discuss a lot of stuff we wouldn't be able to discuss in other places without getting banned.

Yeah I agree that simps and white knights need to GTFO
85% of the userbase agrees and this is just for agecucks. To cut this forum some slack, I don't think FBI would appreciate explicit anti-agecuck rules. But agecucks were still banned in the good old days.

Understandable.
I might still do a video about it though. I'd have to study this list before doing it though, kek.

It's sad ngl but at least we still have much more freedom of expression here and we can discuss a lot of stuff we wouldn't be able to discuss in other places without getting banned.
Yeah, here is still much better than 99,9% of places in terms of free speech.

Try livestreaming PUA approaches, that would be intresting thing to watch
Last time I approached someone was in March 2019. Exactly 2 years ago. I retired, especially now with covid.

Is soytube Youtube? Really? They take down incelvideos???

something related to Brazil

Most brutal rejections and reactions from girls.

Talk about brutal blackpills/darktriadpills you witnessed in Brazil maby? I’m not sure but I’ll definitely tune in boyo :feelscomfy:

Do vlogs going outsidd and doing things :feelsokman:

For now