Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SUI FUEL OVERLOAD: prime stacy leaves this comment on prettyboy black chad's insta

lacune

lacune

Banned
-
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Tbh... I'd give him my heart on a plate without hesitation, even if I would know right from the start that I will receive it back broken... because I know that all the feelings, the adventures and thrills that he is going to give me will outweigh the heartbreak. I feel like no other guy (or cock :love:  )  can give you what this kind of guy can. He may leave me broken, but I will cherish the memories, then move on and find something real. He is just like a beautiful dream, a fantasy worth living once in this lifetime. No matter the cost.[/font]

What's the name of the black chad?

JFL, this is why even if I ever get a gf I will not be at peace

Legit lold at "or cock" tbh

"I will cherish the memories, then move on to something real"
She literally admits to riding the cock carousel and then getting a betabux.

honestly give up if you aren’t good looking, personality isn’t what makes girls wet, it’s your face

Crustaciouse said:

Crustaciouse said:

Jesus fucking Christ

Non femoid speak translation = This man is attractive enough that I will submit to him entirely, and happily take any amount of abuse from him. His cock is worth more than the legitimate affection of every sub-8 orbiter in the world. Once I've had my fun fucking my decency as a human away, I'll find some pathetic beta who will do whatever I want in exchange for 2 unenthusiastic blowjobs a year.

iiiTeMpeR said:
honestly give up if you aren’t good looking, personality isn’t what makes girls wet, it’s your face

gylo said:
Jesus fucking Christ

Non femoid speak translation = This man is attractive enough that I will submit to him entirely, and happily take any amount of abuse from him. His cock is worth more than the legitimate affection of every sub-8 orbiter in the world. Once I've had my fun fucking my decency as a human away, I'll find some pathetic beta who will do whatever I want in exchange for 2 unenthusiastic blowjobs a year.

If you ever dreamed of a foid loving you like she loves Chad, you need to wake up