Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting SUICIDAL AND ANGRY BECAUSE OF INCELTEARS

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
They recently screenshotted one of my posts and are all bullying and taunting me in the comments. By reading all them, my belief in the blackpill has never been more justified. I have so much anger and confidence now, I want to ditch all my looks/social maxing. I want to become the genetic autistic abomination of a monster I was destined to be. Fuck therapy, finasteride, minoxidil,antidepressants, showing,shaving, good clothes, and haircuts. I have been trying every day just to look presentable to society, and for nothing in return. I want to make sure people are uncomfortable in my presence, and that I don't give a shit what they think.
I am going to train and work out every day till I break myself. I am also going to study twice as hard so I can reach my true potential, I will not hold back. Eventually when some cheeky foid, normie, or chad tries to fuck with me, I WILL BE READY TO FIGHT BACK. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN REVENGE ON ANYONE FOR BULLYING ME IN THE PAST. INSTEAD OF CRYING IN MY ROOM ALONE, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BREAKING THEIR FUCKING BONES.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I DECLARE WAR ON ANY PRIMITIVE WHO THINKS THEY CAN FUCK WITH ME.

FUCK soytears

If you really want to, just really (try not to permanently) hurt someone when they try to bully you.

They recently screenshotted one of my posts and are all bullying and taunting me in the comments. By reading all them, my belief in the blackpill has never been more justified. I have so much anger and confidence now, I want to ditch all my looks/social maxing. I want to become the genetic autistic abomination of a monster I was destined to be. Fuck therapy, finasteride, minoxidil,antidepressants, showing,shaving, good clothes, and haircuts. I have been trying every day just to look presentable to society, and for nothing in return. I want to make sure people are uncomfortable in my presence, and that I don't give a shit what they think.
I am going to train and work out every day till I break myself. I am also going to study twice as hard so I can reach my true potential, I will not hold back. Eventually when some cheeky foid, normie, or chad tries to fuck with me, I WILL BE READY TO FIGHT BACK. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN REVENGE ON ANYONE FOR BULLYING ME IN THE PAST. INSTEAD OF CRYING IN MY ROOM ALONE, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BREAKING THEIR FUCKING BONES.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, I DECLARE WAR ON ANY PRIMITIVE WHO THINKS THEY CAN FUCK WITH ME.
I'd like to beat up some of those human crap trannies

I consider it an honor when the soylords @ cucktears screenshot me, that way I know I made them cry. It's not difficult to make IT cry, they cry lots and lots.

i never thought IT trannies could affect someone in this way.

I went over there once and the amount of "I could have been an incel" or "i'm a former incel" posts disgusted me. How pathetic are you to not only be in my situation but also grovel at the feet of normalfags asking for forgiveness for what nature cursed you with.

Don't bother with them, they're bullies. Even if you try to reason with them they'll just make fun of you.

IT lives worse lives.

I went over there once and the amount of "I could have been an incel" or "i'm a former incel" posts disgusted me. How pathetic are you to not only be in my situation but also grovel at the feet of normalfags asking for forgiveness for what nature cursed you with.
Lol yeah like Cam The Angel who’s still posting all over reddit about how depressed and lonely he is, and how he’s going to rope, but left us because we were toxic and weren’t making him happy.
Well, guess they succeeded in cheering you up eh cunt?

this is some very strong autism tbh

autism-mogs me

The world is full of foids, chads, and orbiters.

You’ll never be a chad, deal with it.

not much you can do eithER

Don't bother with them, they're bullies. Even if you try to reason with them they'll just make fun of you.
Exactly. They're not very interested in a debate. If you agree with them, they'll nod their heads. If you disagree with them, they'll downvote + ridicule + ban you.

Yes, they are acting in a worse way than school bullies. But you have to consider a thing: they are disabled people, probably IRL they are even uglier than you.

I too wanted to mock and ridicule these cyberbullies, but when I saw their photos I almost wept, because I saw how truly subhumans they are.

I cannot attack another incel, especially a mentally ill one. And inceltears are the ultimate evolution of an incel, they usually are old reddit users, or disgusting trannies, I never saw so much subhumanity in my entire life. Even in a circus dwarfs and deformed people have more dignity than cucktears.

Leave them alone and forget the way they cope.

They want a monster, give them one
Rape and murder and plunder these faggots
ER is the thing to end all things lol

Is it me or does anyone else think they don't actually care about each other? i mean their community revolves around this community whilst putting women on pedestals, other than that they don't really appear friendly at all even to each other

Ignore them. They're oxygen-thieving bullies. You're giving them far, far too much credit by taking to heart what they're saying.

it is just there to kick the dead horse we are.

link to post? I'm not browsing their cesspit shit-show for a subreddit.