Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Suicide Fuel] Brutal r/askmen thread on what its like to be an attractive guy

LINK: reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/eq2bom/what_are_some_signs_youre_a_attractive_man/

Some quotes:

If you have to even try youre ugly, LOL @ having to convince a girl to fall in "love" with you
AO9nso

IT wants us to believe it's all just due to their personality. They just happen to be extremely good looking as well.

I met a Morocan guy once age 18. He also had a twin brother who looked exactly like him. You could only tell them apart by their personality. So we were walking downtown. And then I noticed some girls 3 years younger just following us from a distance. Not me. HIM. I never experienced something like this. He had a sixpack ahirt off and had a hat on. And he looked like a middle eastern rocky balboa in his younger years. UN REAL. He always said he had sex with women way too much. I could never tell if he was in fact bragging or not. He must ve had so much sex he really did have second thoughts.

IT wants us to believe it's all just due to their personality. They just happen to be extremely good looking as well.
Their coping mentality is on another level.

Last edited:
I just wana die after reading this. I’ll keep this thread safe in case I am feeling suicidal.

fuck fuck fuck. We will never have a fraction of his life. I’ll kill my self soon. My looks are only getting worse
Yeah that's what bothers me the most. If we could experience those things, but just less frequently and with girls that weren't as looking it would still be something. But we will NEVER experience even a tiny bit of that. Even if we looksmaxx as much as we can, make as much money as we can, statusmaxx ultra hard ... never ever.

"You just didn't try hard enough brooo!!!"

Jfl at this nonsense

It never even began if women never approached you.

"i was born and it was over"-saint hamudi 2019

a timeless quote

"I was born and my life was over" Saint Chadmudi is fakecel though

This thread is in another level of suicideful.
Fuel

LINK: reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/eq2bom/what_are_some_signs_youre_a_attractive_man/

Some quotes:

If you have to even try youre ugly, LOL @ having to convince a girl to fall in "love" with you
I’m SO FUCKING CLOSE TO KILLING MYSELF

I CANT FUCKING BEAR IT:woke::woke::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Seen it happen myself. Chad gets all the attention and is halo effect-maxxed. Very brutal to see as an incel.

It's like a starving dying kid sitting next to a caviar-eating millionaire, who is being spoon-fed by bankers and 5-star chefs.

COPE though to think life is only good if you're top of rich/attractive people.
Normies live in a different dimension compared to us.

This statement is a self evident truth and a timeless fact so much so that it deserves to be included in the United States Constitution, it maybe even warrants to be in the National Anthem as well

This statement is a self evident truth and a timeless fact so much so that it deserves to be included in the United States Constitution, it maybe even warrants to be in the National Anthem as well
Lmao SO TRUE

in the fucking constitution. This is a necessity

It's very sad.

Steeve Reeves , The Hollywood Hercules of the 1960's , whenever he walks on the California beach, hundreds of random strangers would just follow him walking behind him, at 6'1" , 216lbs
Steve Reeves Classic Bodybuilding Pose

Last edited:
This is pure ropefuel. I can’t take it.

Some other girl just stared at him at a party once and very loudly said, "Oh god, just please fuck me already!"
Ropefuel.

Reminder that average foids experience the life of Chad on a daily basis and have the audacity to complain they are mistreated.

just be chadtheory, its legit like they live in another world.

whereas we cant even be a normie and get 1 girl to like us

Being chad is like playing a videogame in god mode and full of cheats to restore life,health and tons of free money.

How can you cope knowing its this easy for your competition?

They all have girlfriends too

It never even began if women never approached you.

"I was born and my life was over" Saint Chadmudi is fakecel though
Normshits genuinely think women don't hate them and want them dead when they've never even been approached by a single one.

Normshits genuinely think women don't hate them and want them dead when they've never even been approached by a single one.

You just have to wait and be yourself honey :soy: also don't forget to take at least 10 showers a day.

ALL woman want a guy as described above. And they get it, even if its for hookups, and thus will never be satisfied and happy with a sub8.

It's over, we have lost.
I just wana die after reading this. I’ll keep this thread safe in case I am feeling suicidal.

fuck fuck fuck. We will never have a fraction of his life. I’ll kill my self soon. My looks are only getting worse
I'll bookmark this thread in case I want to kill myself, this will provide the final trigger.

Last edited:
Post more material. Here's one I found.

If he pursued she would've fucked him. No question. She will definitely cheat on her husband at some point. Rough shit.

Wow that's brutal :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Men who allow bachelor parties are either woefully naive or plain stupid. Now that we're talking about Bachelor parties might as well post this since I feel it's relevant as to why you don't allow them.

Some more stuff from the thread in the OP.

Last edited:
Men who allow bachelor parties are either woefully naive or plain stupid. Now that we're talking about Bachelor parties might as well post this since I feel it's relevant as to why you don't allow them.

Once you're blackpilled it's impossible to get heartbroken. Even if I ascend I know I would just be putting on an act. If some girl came to balling that she cheated I would just be completely inanimate and emotionless.

Maybe it's better that way. You know that love is something that only men can experience. Women can only love in the moment. If you die she'll find someone else and move on quickly if she has any youth while many men rope when their wives die.

At Uni I read a story from the "first feminist" writer about a woman that was ecstatic when her kind and loving husband died so she could be "free."

Some more stuff from the thread in the OP.

By the way you should make the archive its own thread. This absolutely brutal stuff.

Last edited:

Some quotes:

I read like two lines and noped out of there. I’m used to suicide fuel, but there are limits to everything.

So much for personality :lul:

This comes as no surprise to me, I lived with a Chad for 2 years at university and saw these situations play out in real life. It was just as effortless as those posts suggest, the girls did all the work.

If this doesn't happen to you, you're not inherently attractive to women.

This is why wars and shit happen. There is nothing to live for as a sub-8 man.

Yeah that's what bothers me the most. If we could experience those things, but just less frequently and with girls that weren't as looking it would still be something. But we will NEVER experience even a tiny bit of that. Even if we looksmaxx as much as we can, make as much money as we can, statusmaxx ultra hard ... never ever.
Exactly, if u had just a couple of such experience and went out with one, u would still feel envious to hear about such stories but for an khhv incel for me to take this in.... :feelsrope:

Once you're blackpilled it's impossible to get heartbroken. Even if I ascend I know I would just be putting on an act. If some girl came to balling that she cheated I would just be completely inanimate and emotionless.

Maybe it's better that way. You know that love is something that only men can experience. Women can only love in the moment. If you die she'll find someone else and move on quickly if she has any youth while many men rope when their wives die.

At Uni I read a story from the "first feminist" writer about a woman that was ecstatic when her kind and loving husband died so she could be "free."

By the way you should make the archive its own thread. This absolutely brutal stuff.

I'l make a thread later today or tomorrow.

Hey, BrazilianSigma. How come you haven't posted this to IT yet?