Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide Fuel For Manletcels Ridiculous Normie Comic

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Ngjslk
Who is making this shit and why? Whats the point of these retarded comics that some kid sent to me? And why send it to me? Some dumb fuck sent me similar comics before. Pissing me off. Angry rn.

Fucking tallfags I hate all of them

Tell him to join .is

"Teehee I'm attracted to men that show body proportions that would make them much older than me, but I'm definitely not attracted to pedophiles"

If American femoids don't consider you a breeding option then America is your enemy whether you like it or not. They are slowly killing us. TIME TO WAKE UP! WE NEED MORE AMs and ERs.

If American femoids don't consider you a breeding option then America is your enemy whether you like it or not. They are slowly killing us. TIME TO WAKE UP! WE NEED MORE AMs and ERs.

High IQ as always.

Reminder: if you arent 5"11 foids dont love you

I dont get manlets who dont go er tbh living whole life in constant humiliation and pain and sucking it up

Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.

Normies love these types of comics but go crazy over pedo hysteria. What I find ironic is the thinly veiled pedo dynamic of a very tall ogre and his midget princess who resemble a prepubescent child. And they have the nerve to call us sick.
But the main point is who is behind this comic-making?

Being short is a privilege for foids and a death sentence for men.

And then the kid of that foid turns into the manlets she despised. Irony at it's strongest.

Every single day i come more to the conclusion that height is everything.

I should make a manlet comic about my quirky interactions with tallfags and foids.

Please notice that the tall guys in the comic are nw0 and have good faces.

Tell him you thought the comic was stupid. Be low inhib.