Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide fuel in the locker room

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
When I was changing I heard some guys talking about how stressful school and life is. One of them said that working out helps him relieve stress, the other tells him that sex is even better at relieving stress. They then go on to talk about all the foids they are currently fucking.

Well, I wouldn't know... :feelsrope:

Perhaps they are faking/bragging. A lot of normies like to lie about getting laid frequently.

I once saw a teenage zoomer buying condoms in a grocery store. He looked confident and smiled also. I would never be able to, i'm to high inhib to do that.

I once saw a teenage zoomer buying condoms in a grocery store. He looked confident and smiled also. I would never be able to, i'm to high inhib to do that.
Buy them from amazon.

hate shit like that, always listened to music while changing and enjoyed farting in the locker room to piss ppl off

Buy them from amazon.
I did that, well I bought them at the store before too. They just end up expiring and being a waste of money.

I did that, well I bought them at the store before too. They just end up expiring and being a waste of money.
You can use them to jack off in or make water balloons if it gets close to the expiration date.

It’s even worse in my opinion when foids talk about sex stuff in front of incels.

You can use them to jack off in or make water balloons if it gets close to the expiration date.
After jerking off with them a couple of times, the novelty wears off. No desire to make balloons out of them.

An incel should stick to buying individual condoms from one of those washroom dispensaries. When that one expires, you can get another.

After jerking off with them a couple of times, the novelty wears off. No desire to make balloons out of them.

An incel should stick to buying individual condoms from one of those washroom dispensaries. When that one expires, you can get another.
That's probably the best way not to lose money as an incel.

"Sex isn't a biological need inkwells!"

Perhaps they are faking/bragging. A lot of normies like to lie about getting laid frequently.
They were white, so I have no reason to assume they were lying.

I would have tagged this ragefuel :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Why would you want to make water balloons ?:lul:

Literally everything is a reminder that you're ugly and/or short.

But sex is overrated you inkwel